for High School Champ

9/15/2013 c1 2A Darker Heaven and Hell
This is such an inspiring story.
11/25/2012 c1 8Heavenmoonlight
Amazing story! Loved it alot! Was so good :) best story I have ever read honestly :)
8/4/2009 c1 1Inmortal Luz De La Luna
T.T If only the world could be like that. I know of very few couples at my school who are like that. Good grammer, Good spelling, and a wonderful moral to the story.
8/17/2008 c1 2bignsassy818
It's good to see things in a guy's POV. I love it when the stud falls for someone who isn't the gorgeous barbie-like types.. Wow.. Lacy being anorexic was a surprise. I kinda figured it out on the first date but never knew it ws that serious.. Great story that conveyed a good message.. It was wonderfully written.
6/8/2005 c1 no longer writing
hey jared.. i love this story. beautiful. i also love how you're really trying to get me to accept myself. things like this help. talk to you later, i hope your first day went well.
2/7/2005 c1 7Lola Sanchez
wow. thats all i can say. this is terrific, and if i was a publisher, you know i'd have published this already, no doubt about it. wow. im gonna go and pay rent; then come and read mroe of your stuff...oh...i read ya profile, you come across as a very interesting guy...and id love to chat to you, so email me or add me to msn or yahoo...good luck.
12/27/2004 c1 18Knightmare Elite
That was a cute little story. Very sweet especially in the way he actually fell in love with Lacy. Keep up the good work.
12/11/2004 c1 20Nanners
*sigh* This was lovely. I liked it a lot. Good work. ^_^
11/17/2004 c1 Queen of Cups
Beautiful simply beautiful!
11/16/2004 c1 KristinaMalfoy
Thank you for writing this. Some might call it cliche and say "oh yeah right, this could never happen in real life" but reading this made me actually believe that it does happen. Great job, keep up with the good ideas!
11/16/2004 c1 Ariel S
That was written very beautifully. I like the descrtiption, and the name, Lacy. It all fits together very well.
11/16/2004 c1 69this is britt
I thought it was sweet! The world needs more guys like Sam- all in all, it was a pretty good story with a moral message that was thoughtful. :) good work!