for Animals DO have souls

2/10/2009 c1 Icyfire4w5
I am not exactly in love with most animals, but I agree that even the "lowliest" ones have souls. ^_^
10/2/2005 c1 Fox Angel
Liked your peom it was great! Yeah Animals have souls although mum always says "When they die there dead" I try telling her that where animals but she keeps saying where not *shurg* Anyway your on my favorite Authors list!
5/22/2005 c1 Baileygirl35
I TOTALLY agree with you! If animals didn't have souls...I doubt I would ever get another pet! I would never be able to stand losing them. Beautiful poem:)
4/21/2005 c1 4shadowedstar213
OMG! SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT ANIMALS DON'T HAVE SOULS? OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG... anyway, AWESOME, and LITERALLY AWESOME poem! I love it! You're an awesome writer!
4/19/2005 c1 Leslie
Wow, I can't believe that some people actually believe they don't have souls! I never heard that before. But I completely agree with you, I love animals more than ANYTHING. Pets have helped people in so many ways- look at seeing-eye dogs (no pun intended)

And yes, humans are animals, also, so if they had no souls, neither would we.
4/16/2005 c1 48Luna-Faye
Really good. I think the same way because we human beings have souls and human beings ARE animals. So why shouldn't have all the animals have souls?What the bible or any clergyman says about this shouldn't matter because neither of them always says or knows the truth. Believe what you think is right bur accept that you are an animal yourself.Love this poem, so keep up the good work!
4/13/2005 c1 242Coping Mechanism
This is excellent. I feel the same way. A great job, you express you're feelings wonderfully here. Thanks for reviewing my song Baby Seals by the way.
3/18/2005 c1 16Thornberry
Nice. I agree with you 100%. Even though I'm not religous, I believe animals have souls and that we will see them again whem they die. I like the line: "Are we not animals too?". Very deep poerty from you. I enjoy reading it.
2/25/2005 c1 Koala in Glasses
This is a really good poem. I also believe that anmals have souls, and you do have an extremely valid point about humans also being animals.
2/20/2005 c1 18ta1nt3d1uv
I agree that animals have souls. :-)

Good piece. :-)
2/18/2005 c1 49thedarkthatiwas
I agree with everything you say in this. this poem is beautiful and powerful. It pretty much sums up everything I think about this topic: animals do have souls. "Are we not animals too?" So true... Great poem.
2/15/2005 c1 Story-Teller's Aide
wow! That was amazing! When your teacher's voice was heard was really great too, it just seemed to fit-in so well. The punctuation is arranged really well so that there is a really poetic flow to the rhythm.
2/12/2005 c1 66Agony of Mind
Interesting. I also am a christian and often wondered about this. Although it is more comforting to know that I will see my cats when I get to heaven, I have come to believe that animals don't have souls. However, I can't biblically prove it yet. Anyway, this is a very well written poem and very interesting.Sarah
2/12/2005 c1 12Rocky G
I believe that animals have souls, I think they all go to heaven. I like your pen name it is cool, I like the idea of stories having souls.

Rocky :)
2/11/2005 c1 232Second Hand Screams
Heaven's ecsatsy, right? So if animals and pets make us happy, why won't they be in heaven? If I want to ride a tiger's back or run with deer in heaven, I think I will.I agree with you, and I love this poem.
24 Page 1 2 Next »