for Clumserella

12/1/2004 c4 Anti-Strategy
Let me just say, first of all, I love this story! The title certainly fits well, and I like how Devin and Sernada aren't the type of people who take an entire story to fall in love. Keep writing!
11/30/2004 c5 4Cowgurl4God
Keep writing this story i love it!
11/30/2004 c4 2Christine Bahrens
oh, i feel so sorry for Sernada. She must ALWAYS be embarassed. Geeze, that sucks. Update again soon, I love this story!
11/29/2004 c2 11Erica Beth
This is a really funny story! I like it alot! Cinderella stories are so fun to write, you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work! ~Lots of Love Erica
11/28/2004 c3 17Fairy in Black and White
lol. You gotta love the awkwardness about her getting into someone else's carriage...And I love the line about the prince falling in love at first sight...after he found out she wasn't a demon siren.
11/28/2004 c3 2Christine Bahrens
Okay, the nerd with the glasses was super scary. I swear to go, i would be majorly creeped out of i were her. Good update, hurry out with more
11/22/2004 c2 17Fairy in Black and White
Hehehe, he kissed her eye! That's great! This story is most definitely going on my favorites list. Write more soon!
11/22/2004 c1 Fairy in Black and White
Interesting. I love Cinderella praodies, especially when they're funny. The Demon Siren part was probably my favorite.
11/22/2004 c1 5sakura arashi
Hey! by the way, thanks for reviewing mine! You made me decide to start writing again (I had forgotten all about it ^.^;;) Anyway, I like your story, you should keep writing because it'll turn out great! So I'm going to be waiting for your updates! Right, off to read your other stories...
11/18/2004 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
Very cool, I love Cinderella stories, its just such a lovely thought that such a tale could come true. I like what you have here so far, I'm intrested and I hope that you post more soon.

Keep up the good work.