for My Demon

12/9/2004 c1 14Alatariel313
wow, thank you! i am happy that i could make your day un-suck (is that a word?) anyway I love you too! P.S. i really like this poem!(i love dark poems!)
12/8/2004 c1 00Anonymous00
Somewhat typical goth creation...and classic. Well, I find it classic.

But you're kinda lucky since you only have one. I, on the other hand, have seven. They keep me up most of the night; they're so loud inside my head. I don't even know how to shut them all up! (lol)

You know, I usually write long reviews, but I've been short on those for weeks now. Anyway, I could type about how my life is doing right now, but I'm sure you have better things to do than read the blabberings of a stranger from fictionPress. So, I'll end it here.

The most notorious stalker of F.P.The most perverted untouched virgin,-Wicked Tongue (LiquidHeat)
12/8/2004 c1 1T Jenkins
Ooh, creepy. Well-written though. Nice choice of words and you did good putting everything together.
12/7/2004 c1 4Carradine
Whaddya mean by "I'm tired of sending these already?" Sorry I'm leaving a review only to say that but I got cornfused.
11/25/2004 c1 11jake epsteins psi girl 13
This is about what happened between us yesterday, isn't it? Are you trying to tell me something? Talk to me AT SCHOOL about it.
11/24/2004 c1 Alleyway Cat
One word:

Beautiful.
11/24/2004 c1 44GreenLantern500
Oh, yeah. I know this little bastard quite well. Don't let him know he's affecting you, that's the main thing.