for The People of the Sea

2/13/2012 c1 Phifi
I like this :) It was good until the end, and then that last sentence made it awesome :P
2/6/2010 c1 spygirly
Beautiful! Great story, nicely written. I like the whole thing about the choice, and the surprise ending with Atlantis.
12/27/2008 c1 35LittlePieceLove
I like it a lot! Wow! That was amazing.
10/9/2005 c1 4Blaze Dragonsword
Hmm...short but compleatly satisfying, very good job capturing the oral language most myths are preserved in. Hate to say it, but the Atlantis thing was a bit obvious...still good though.
7/10/2005 c1 16Islandbreeze
That was really cool, how the island was Atlantis, and this was very well written-the imagery was lovely when you described them in the ocean + their change. Excellent myth. "declared “You are now the People of the Sea."-a comma between declared and the speech.
12/12/2004 c1 Shadow of Isis
A very clever idea, and I love the tie-in with Atlantis. I bow to your creativity. This was a wonderful piece, part story, part poem, in the way a mermaid is part woman, part sea creature. This is certainly as plausible theory as any, and certainly my favorite so far.
11/24/2004 c1 earthie
Yay! I love this story so much! It’s so cool and good and neat and beautiful! *sniff* One comment: in the 8th paragraph, you have two sentences with “suited” in a row.

Have you told people that you’re restarting crown keeper? ;_; ^_^

Have a fun thanksgiving, i might call you friday.