for Her Cage

5/2/2006 c1 12LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets
With every poem of yours that I read, more and more tears collect to the rims of my eyes. I relate too deeply to not be affected. Great writing.
6/25/2005 c1 15BlackDreamLily
hm... sounds like me before the morning coffee...
10/18/2002 c1 20Starlight Rain
It is becoming obvious to me as I keep reading your poetry that I'm not alone in some of the thoughts to which I believed myself to be. We're quite alike, you and I. But, that is beside the point: the point is, you've have written yet another heart-changing poem which I could never give due credit to.

~~Say You'll Remember
1/16/2001 c1 Ezika
"she" is me
1/15/2001 c1 Azrel
I can see where one is coming from on this... society sucks; it's like you have to act in a certain way, otherwise, you're crazy. All a lot of people just want someone they can trust, who will unlock their cage... great poem!
1/15/2001 c1 1Tsukino Chou
*clap clap clap* yet another one of your absolutely beautifully and truthfully written angst-filled poems! I loved it!
1/15/2001 c1 14kamaitachiakira
I have some advice for her: Make the cage into a fortress/castle and let her rule from the top of it, be in control. Besides, why do you have to go other people's way or be what they want you to be, while you can actually be yourself, right?