for New Stages of Insanity

3/14/2012 c7 4PowerGirlRainbowRebecca
Really good! Write more please!
9/5/2009 c7 7Your Execution
oh its intersting :D
5/8/2008 c7 Jay827
wtf? weird guy. Calvin.

update when possible.
1/30/2006 c7 swyen
great chapter :) the new character is interesting i haven't decided if i like him yet :) can't wait for the next update
1/29/2006 c7 2cbprice25
I like it so far. Mysterious. I look forward to more!
1/27/2006 c7 GetBehindMeSatan
Yey! A new chapter!

I like Lena in this one: how she doesnt want to give her name out.

I'm not too sure I really like Calvin yet. He seems wierd though, but I dont know why...

I likey! Update soon!

Channa
1/26/2006 c7 JBQ
*Drops dead from shock* Wow, it's been awhile. Not bad, a few spelling mistakes but nothing homicidal. I'm not sure if I've review before, but this is a good story and I hope you keep updating! (Sooner this time would be appreciated *hint* *hint*)
1/26/2006 c7 3theinsanecellist
hmm...interesting. The plot thickens. Please continue.
1/26/2006 c7 destroyed perfection
Cool. new char. Calvin...I know the meaning...grr. Ah here it is. bald. derived from the French surname chauvin. chauve-bald. Latin-calvus-bald. Okay I'll shut up now. Keep on writing.
1/23/2006 c6 35destroyed perfection
This is an awesome story. Keep on writing. Latin. yummy.
12/2/2005 c6 swyen
please update i really want to know what happens next. it it a great story so far :)
10/10/2005 c6 GetBehindMeSatan
Oh, i just LOVE this story. I like Lena. And she's sarcastic! Woo! Just like me. Anyway, I like Kaja as well, though didnt you say he had stormy gray eyes in the first chapter you met him in, and then you said he had blue/azure? Or is that just me?...Anyway, the dreams are good as well, and i like the bit with the blood...It's brilliant,keep going! *~#Channa#~*/ *~Sang~*
10/7/2005 c6 undercover-angel96
wow, this is a really good story! I like the characters a lot and each chapter is v. well written. update soon!
9/14/2005 c6 2florida
Very good lindsay. clap clap. sorry that I didn't review this story sooner... but since I already read it, it takes alot for me to get modivated and off of the couch. So yeah. no spelling mistakes don't worry. Lol. can't wait to hear more of Kaja! /smiles/

~florida