for The Promise Land

7/25/2013 c1 Gavalin
For a short story it did what I like in a short. I wondered who, when, where, and how. I pondered where they were before this, theroized what could have been in their group of survivors because they weren't. These are my favorite type of stories. Though a long detailed one just like it is completely acceptable too :)
2/25/2009 c1 Many Midnights
Pretty good read, although speckled with various typos. I enjoyed the aspect of any actual undead not manifesting themselves within the tale. Too many stories revert to such extreme measures (I myself am guilty of it). However, I was troubled by the asertion of the fact that David's girlfriend as pregnant by another man. This was not only was irrevenlant to the plot, but decreased the empathy that the reader would be inclined to give her, that coupled with the fact that she never speaks. But all in all, a good little zombie tale worthy of a read.
8/8/2005 c1 145dfgsfdghftgt44
Ah! A George Romero fan! You're a man who knows a true art when he sees one.

So this is finished? I think you should keep it going. I think that the gun should be out of bullets and he lives for a another chapter. I think this was portrayed very well and it wasn't at all confusing. I was just waiting for Claire to die and come back to attack David. It almost shocked me that she didn't, but that didn't detract from the story itself.

Hope you saw the new Land of the Dead, it was awesome. Keep writing!~Lady Cirien Phoenix

P.S. I don't want you to feel obligated, but in the next week I'll be posting a chapter or two to a new zombie story I started writing. (I've been on a Resident Evil craze.) So please feel free to check it out, if you don't though, then no hurt feelings. Good job with this!
1/12/2005 c1 2goochflex
Great story...dark. Chilly and dark. I only found it because I was trying my hardest to find anything good that has zombies in it on this site. Difficult. I like your style and it's nice to see someone updating. Anyway, post the precursor to this anyway, even if it is too dark and disturbing. Let people see what you got.Gooch
12/5/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Hey- I haven't stopped writing horror. I am currently working on a piece as of now.

Anyway, nice work on this piece, haven't seen much stories from you lately.
12/4/2004 c1 21Sublime Rhapsody
Wow, usually I'm not into reading short stories (because they can be really time consuming) but you gave me a whole new reason to! This was great and descriptive and as I put it "reader friendly". :) Very nice work! And thanks for the wonderful reviews.