for Twilight's Final Farewell

5/14/2005 c1 82Linnet
The sunset is always so inspiring, because no two are exactly the same...I've been noticing a lot of especially beautiful ones lately, which may account for my adoring this poem. =)

-Linnet
4/18/2005 c1 David Stephen
These poems which I am selecting to read are gorgeous. The titles sum them up beautifully. I love the way you use descriptions to show the reader your minds thoughts! These mystical, naturally stunning poems, have been inside a dream somehow - and within your writing - well - your writing - it brings it all to life, a fizzy flashback of sweet serenity and beauty. Congratulations! ~DS~
1/6/2005 c1 99keltica
Again, the plethora of imagery and mystic sensations!

keltica, the celtic fire from within http:/keltica.proboards40.com
1/4/2005 c1 8forgottenmoon831
This was incredibly beautiful, I love all your poems! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll keep writing more and more amazing poems!
12/6/2004 c1 53Lady Saleci Loramma
Very abstract yet at the same time it makes a defined impression in your mind. I love the line about the pink mountain descending. Though I have to ask isthe sun setting over the ocean? Keep writing. LSL
12/6/2004 c1 31Catherine Abellanosa
cute poem! thanks for the wonderful review by the way...:

let me guess where you wrote this poem...you were by the beach, right? you particularly wrote about the waves and the sunset...ah...we all love the sunset...i for one love watching as it disappears from the beach...:

great piece! you have displayed yourself as a magnificent artist through your literary pieces...keep it up...:
12/5/2004 c1 9twilightwriter07
Awesome imagery...I loved the last line in this piece. =) Keep up the great work.
12/4/2004 c1 47Anjeni Windsinger
Beautiful wording and imagery - great write ^_^
12/4/2004 c1 An-Author-At-Heart
The imagery in this haiku is fantastic, imagining it is so calming and serene. The scenery you chose to describe is excellent, a great choice to do a poem about! Good job, keep it up!
12/4/2004 c1 11Cloud Burst