for Bowling For Nothing

1/14/2005 c16 7Lightness
woow. [claps].that was brilliant, marvelous, amazing, fantabulous. yay. i LOVED it. its great how things didnt change drastically, just enough to make a difference. just enough for it to be believeable. youre my hero. thanks for sharing this.by the by, will you be updating 'sasquatch summer' anytime soonish? i really enjoyed that story too...anyway. wonderful job. keep writing. bye now. [waves].
1/14/2005 c15 Lightness
a ten minute drum solo? damn.well, that was a crazy turn of events. very very sad. i liked the house! not cool.
1/14/2005 c14 Lightness
oh dude. that was harsh. horrible. poor adam. but i love how things came together between rocky and rachel.
1/14/2005 c13 Lightness
so adam is a bit muddled. i liked the little exchange of conversation between him and mia. that was weird, kinda random and highly amusing. on another note: ya know, i wish you had a bit more of the physical description of the characters.anyway. reading on..
1/11/2005 c10 Lightness
i want to let you know that i absolutely love the characters in this story. you are so brilliant at creating these wonderful, three-dimensional little people that are soo funny and human. honestly its amazing.
1/11/2005 c9 Lightness
"I expected them to be pounding their chests and crushing beer cans against their foreheads." -i loved that line."My brother didn't have a car until he was thirty, but that's mostly because he's in a wheelchair." -and that. lol.and the rocky-eli-dude-conversation reminded me of 'dude, where's my car.'and they played SPOONS! that game never ceases to amuse me.
1/11/2005 c8 Lightness
LOL! what a way to get caught! haha.and adam is a really odd kid. i liked the conversation between adam and ada in this chapter. theres soo much i can relate to. heh. its great.
1/10/2005 c7 Lightness
stealing bowling balls? where do you come up with that? i feel like a broken record, saying the same thing over and over again, but that really is great. watermelons? lol. that really is pretty ingenious. i wonder if that really would work.and why is it that your story doesnt have many reviews? that really is too bad. this might just be one of my favorites. oh and thanks for reading my 'penelope' story. the lyrics arent actually in the story. they were just used in the description. and yea, i cleaned my account a bit. i removed my 'a musing story' (it wasnt going anywhere..).well, ill get back to your story later. happy livings.
1/10/2005 c6 Lightness
rocky ate a soggy frozen eggo. this guy is brilliant, but eating soggy frozen eggos is absolutely disgusting. i loved the 'where are you from?' conversation. and the bit about asahi dark.and the part where they get drunk was great. i love drunk people. [laughs].and you brought up penguins and coconuts! i LOVE this!
1/10/2005 c5 Lightness
"I tried calling in sick today, but Otis made me work when he saw me at the 7 eleven." -that bit gave me a giggle. good stuff.ya know, in a way, adam and his apathy and lack of enthusiasm kinda reminds me of pedro from 'napolian dynamite' (i adore that movie). anyway. ill be reading more now.
1/10/2005 c4 Lightness
to fall asleep in a tub... how crazy interesting that would be.i loved that. hahaha.
1/10/2005 c3 Lightness
whoaa. what a crazy-pathetic situation the characters are in. kinda depressing and amusing all the same.
1/10/2005 c1 Lightness
asshat is the coolest name in the world!i had loved this story before, and i still love it now. the characters are so fun and easy to relate to. brilliant stuff.
12/20/2004 c1 3vampindelibleink
This reads reasonably well although I can't see where it's going yet - no real hook and a bit of a slow start. But I've noticed a lot of NaNovels start slowly (including mine) and you finished which is more than most people achieved :) Grammarwise, there are one or two mistakes, but it's pretty clean.
12/6/2004 c6 2I luv Sigma Phi
I really like this story, it is different and I like that also the characters are very interesting.