for Corpus Delicti

4/27/2006 c1 zakei
whats with archangel gabriel? whys he related? dont do this to the angel please. hes still an angel you know, and a very powerful one at that. were you meaning lucifer? o_O thats a big diff. overall well written. has lots of potential to be written into a story. :) haha. and btw theres an anime almost the same as this. and constantine is also mirrored on this concept. so yeap. its a rather used plot. but your writing, as usual, is good. :)

hearty heart heart. nite.
12/28/2004 c1 pewpewpera fah wef
You should continue this. It's very interesting and I would like to know about this vampire hunter. She sounds interesting. I enjoyed reading this, it has the same emotions in it that I give to the holidays. Nice job witht he capturing of emotions, by the way.

happy hunting, ~Midnight Predator~
12/15/2004 c1 Gravitude
this is a one-shot? that bothers me...it has room for expansion should you go an rewrite it, since much of the plot is already revealed. you got a nice base of a storyline there, heh... i like this better than 'chaos containment'.

'aesha kutlass'kutlass? seriously what's up with that... surely you have a better name eh? XD no offense but unless this is all swashbuckling and stuff i wouldn't name her kutlass unless she uses a silver cutlass as a weapon. ...or did i miss something out...

well hope you expand on this one. 'chaos containment' needs much more words...
12/9/2004 c1 37Secrets-Nocturnale
Wow. I really like this story! It's not really long, but still full of pain and emotion. i love the conflict. Well done! Though i would have liked more information on her partner, Lucian? Otherwise, a very good story. It would make a great series.
12/5/2004 c1 5lamia animus
i loved it! it kinda sounds like something i might right, except much better. i knew that song at the end sounded familiar! yeah. this was a REALLY good story!

~where do they make balloons?~ -lamia
12/5/2004 c1 3Mahuika Flame