for The Concrete Trail

1/24/2011 c23 anon
So I'm guessing this story is abandoned? That's a shame.
9/6/2009 c23 8dizzymslizzy
aw i love how both stories r so different yet kinda similar... can't wait for ben and reese paths to cross...
3/7/2009 c1 Feel The Waltz
Ahh, makes me sad you never updated this story, i really enjoyed it.
7/15/2007 c23 rainbowveins92
I love this story.

It's really good.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/24/2006 c23 frozen marshmallows
What can I say, it's great. Well I do want Ben and Reese to meet soon but the pace is nice. Anyways Merry Christmas everyone
9/16/2006 c23 Feel The Waltz
Ah i LOVE your story so far! I am dying for the next update. How long till Reese and Ben meet? Much love
2/18/2006 c23 Virginia Giselle
It has been a while. Glad you updated, you're an excellent writer. I love this story.

Chris has always worried me; I knew if anyone attempted suicide, it would be him. Poor Chris. Hopefully Mike can help him cope with life.
2/17/2006 c23 11MissyPink
Not sure on mi review status of this, but ohmigod... me love it. However just have to say it for a laugh, (Icks and Jamie using protection? I'm not sre any of our boys can be assed to get off their lazy asses even tho they should... *slaps them all*)
2/12/2006 c23 73xanthofile
wow, i've been waiting for an update forever! actually, i've been thinking of this fic for the past two weeks (it was itching away at the back of my mind), which is usually my unconcious cue that it's about to update. only, most of the time it's within the next three days or so. but it was really itching for a good time, and i tried to just shrug it off as being wrong this time.

nope, just too early. *laughs*

but anyway...this was a pretty somber chapter. almost like the one before it, only...well, stronger. eh, not very articulate, i apologize.

just know that i was excited to see the update in my inbox!
11/2/2005 c1 mms
I CUM FROM PONTY! my brother knew the lost prophets, he said they were thugs.
11/1/2005 c22 Virginia Giselle
I missed this story, though I must say, I feel sorry for Ben. I always liked Mark, but he seems to be a real jerk. ): Poor Benny. Nice of Quinn to care. ^_^
10/31/2005 c22 xanthofile
and hence a good day ruined. as if we didn't see this coming? or even want it to happen? because i'm SO waiting for their paths to meet! *sits on the edge of seat...permanent butt crease, that's what i have now!*
10/31/2005 c22 ddz008
Great chapter!Mark left him! It was sad... but I'm glad it's over... now he can finally find someone that really loves him.Quin is so sweet! They're friendship is great!Keep writing, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
10/31/2005 c22 Larkspur8
Ouch. Poor Ben. But I do hope that he does meet that right someone! Now I'm starting to see how the two plotlines willmerge into one. Great job! I can't wait to read more.
10/15/2005 c21 7Maris. S
What the hell? How could you just end the chapter like that. And why did Quinn have to bring something up like that. And why was Marc annoyed? Maybe Quinn got the wrong signals? OMGravitation i'm going to shoot myself! x.x

Please update soon!