for A Jail Tale

2/16/2005 c2 3FurballofEvilness
This jail seems t be very extreme. What has Thora done? Poor Thora. *pats Thora's head* Don't worry, it'll all be alright in the end.

Where has Zel gone? Dundundun!

I shall go read more, that is if I can think straight enough. Alrights, in a more truthful scale: I will make an attempt to read more before I keels over dead from math overload. O.o math...

*gives sprite*
2/8/2005 c1 FurballofEvilness
Wow. Thora seems to be in some really deep trouble. As in, deeper then deep super completely submerged deepness.

Alrights, I'll stop.

I'm sorry it took me so long to review, I really have been busy lately. Too busy. I hate being busy.

Meh. Well anyways, I like Zel. He's the melodramatic evil friend. For some reason, I just think that is hilarious. wee. Anyways, so far I am very intrigued on what has happened and what will happen.

I shall go read the next chapter, and find out, yes? WEE!

*gives sprite* ^^
2/3/2005 c3 20Ciaro
Lovely new chapter, Breeze! Emotional and a little sad torwards the end, but who doesn't like a bit of drama?

-Ciaro
1/2/2005 c2 Ciaro
Dun dun dun...Lovely cliffie. =P

It's satisfying for such a short chapter. I enjoyed the update. ^.^ It was enough to get my interest going again.

-Ciaro
12/30/2004 c2 Tara
I love your story livi! keep on writing! and i'll keep reading! ^_^ i give it a 100%!
12/8/2004 c1 Mar
It was good! Creative idea. The only thing I was displeased with was the idea of a man saving a woman. Again. I would love to see an example of a female coming to the rescue. Maybe you should change worn-out cliches sometime! That would be VERY impressive. ^_^
12/7/2004 c1 Sparkee
Hey i loved it! you need to write more. let me know when you do!
12/7/2004 c1 Tara
Great story! continue it in a hurry! ^.^
12/7/2004 c1 Ciaro
Wow, I loved this! Can't wait for a new chapter. *nod-nod*

I like Thora. Strong, yet she still managed to get caught... It's one of the things that is making me curious about what is going to happen next.

Keep it up! This one is going on my refer list as well.-Ciaro