for Lord of the Pastries

3/20/2005 c1 5icantrememberit
hehe i can see why jordy likes you ur very funny.
1/21/2005 c1 12Arrow's Flight
Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. (sorry, I had chocolate) yes, I'm (Special)Inda. Thank you so much for reviewing.I am a LoTR fan ,(and A Harry Potter fan, which raises awkward questions, because apparently there is some sort of epic battle between which is better. And I get in trouble sometimes.) butI think this is really, really funny.

-Inda-
1/13/2005 c1 175The Random Witness
This is great! i luv parodys. With this one i could not, not laugh! Goin on faves! ~TRW
12/14/2004 c1 11Bookworm12-8-90
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this is hilarious! write more!
12/10/2004 c1 8A. Leon
I knew it! Low fat pastries are evil!
12/10/2004 c1 9Dr. Beowulf
Yo. Those of you who are waiting for the actual story to begin, I'm sorry. I have to wait until Monday 'cause I need the book to remember things. In the meantime, I'm gonna be posting a random list. READ IT!
12/9/2004 c1 00Anonymous00
Wicked Tongue:My, my, my, did you just issue me a challenge? Are you daring my wickedness? (laughs wickedly) You will never get me, because I'll get you first. Yeah, I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too! And then-(to the seven voices inside her head; "Shut the fuck up! Dammit!")

LiquidHeat: Hm, I apologize for that little speech the Wicked Tongue gave. She's just insae. Anyway, for the review, this was funny, very much so. Of course, being perverted that I am, I just kept on laughing in the part of, "he spent all of his time stroking the pastry and whispering to 'his sweetness,'" that was a great touch! Err..yeah!

As for the "goth" remark, I really meant no offense by it. I guess all I was trying to say is that, the piece was dark and a bit exotic in its way. But then again, if you're still daring me, the Wicked Tongue a.k.a LiquidHeat, by all means. (laughs more, seductively & wickedly)

(Oh yeah, I just couldn't resist not replying to your review lol)

The most notorious stalker of F.P.The most perverted untouched virgin,-Wicked Tongue (aka-LiquidHeat)
12/9/2004 c1 2DaybreakStorms08
LOL, this is awesome! Great comparisons and spoofs on names and stuff, with the different types of pastries :-P, sweet. Update soon!
12/8/2004 c1 1T Jenkins
Ha ha! this is good! I am a HUGE Tolkien fan, and I thought you should know that it doesn't offend me in the least! In fact, anyone who is offended is dumb and has no sense of humor or fun. Very nice. You could expand a bit, put a few more details, perhaps. I like the part about Gollump especially, but the ending needs work. Very nice.Wings
12/8/2004 c1 14Alatariel313
hm well The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list. ~ lots of love, Jordy