for Consume Me

11/21/2005 c1 11les petits bateaux
I was curious when I read this poem. Was your character feeling depressed and she gave up battling against him and just surrendered, or had she no bounds to him and needed him to consume her...figuratively, speaking. Anyways, I love this, right from the start. Beautifully written.

~~Trinity
8/24/2005 c1 28Hate In The Form Of Passion
This is the best erotic poem I've ever read. And I've read a lot of them. You capture the essence of submission and the lust one feels. Love this poem.

Alexiel
8/14/2005 c1 32Kalpana Shahi
Hey, damn .. this is a very good one. So much emotions. So much feelings. So much desires. Keep on writing.
6/15/2005 c1 22SJMD
great poem, i hope to read more.
3/24/2005 c1 romantic-flier
oh... i likey! i love that ending. 'Please, consume me'... it's just so... so... (falls over for thinking too hard)
2/28/2005 c1 M L
Almost unreal. In real life it's the same. As they say, the submissive is the one in control.
2/14/2005 c1 23Confuzion in a Nutshell
wow, this is a very interesting poem. i like the desperation in it, and to me i get the implication of like, a double meaning in there maybe? n-e-way, really well written.
2/2/2005 c1 laerai
wow. that completely sucked me in and took me by surprise. very powerful.
1/18/2005 c1 ruana but the sign in didn't appear to work
Fantastically beautiful piece,
12/23/2004 c1 336angel4soul
beautiful poem just beautiful!

angel4soul
12/12/2004 c1 1Firestarter911
I like this. It's got a nice rythm to it and I like the way it doesn't need to rythm. THis is... How can I put this...? Kinky! :D