for Sarcasm, Arrogance, and the Pursuit of Revenge

11/29/2005 c1 Wierdo
Ayaa!I aplied for Hockaday, when i moved to Dallas, but the bitches rejected me because they were my second chois(do not know how to spell)
9/19/2005 c2 chocolatnut
is your sister like that at all? you know i don't know you that well, and i still can't figure out who everyone is. whatever.
4/27/2005 c3 teagen
DEATH TO ARROGANT JERKS THAT INVADE THE PIT (our lovely, gum-ridden school)!
2/20/2005 c3 14Lassuel Tyme
Very nice. Love the attitude and the language. I have an idea of what this mysterious prank is going to be. I should try it on some of the "idiots" at my school. KRKR

LT
2/8/2005 c3 Teagen
Hehehe

Something tells me I should be afraid
2/8/2005 c3 swtazndestiney
O i can't wait and see what they have in mind. This story is getting very interesting I can't wait for the next update so please post new chapter soon!
2/5/2005 c3 Psycho AT
Nothing more the say other than... this story is great! I love the humor.
2/4/2005 c3 Zaq
I love this story. Such a comic relief from what I usually read.
2/4/2005 c3 6AnotherSmith
Excellant story. Very well written. Discriptive without being OTT. Update soon, I'd love to read more.
2/4/2005 c3 elyane
More, please!

I'm hooked. Absolutely hooked!
2/4/2005 c3 2city-gal7
i'm confused. Is Carter a girl or a boy? cause in one line of your story it says "Carter stared at her with a malicious glint in her dark eyes". And that shows she's a girl. But then when he walked away, he became a guy. So..is Carter a guy or a girl? and update soon
1/11/2005 c2 ME
Very good. I liek thisy story. Totally different than your other ones, but nevertheless funny. I'm interested in the next chapter, and don't forget the comment on temper. We don't watn a character so pissed off she becoems unrealistic, even if CA sucks that much, lol. jk. CA is gool. I love it there. ^^
1/11/2005 c2 swtazndestiney
This story reminds me of Kali (I used to live there for 17 yrs. then move to Dallas). To say the least Texas SUCKS shit compare to Kali. I miss how the school building scatter everywhere on campus cuz over here it just on huge brick building. You can't even leave the damn school until school is over for the day, so basicly you stayed in close enviorment for eight long hours, but thank god that I only have two years here. Anyways this story is AWESOME I could easly relate to this story, Tyler she's such a mad woman I really can't wait until Aaron shut her up. She is so in for a suprise when she finally realize that she fall in love with him. So don't keep me waiting PLEASE update A.S.A.P!
1/10/2005 c2 sexyzbratz
this story is cool. Don't stop jusstr cause not many reviewed. I still wanna read.
1/10/2005 c2 sexyz-bratz