for Raped

2/19/2005 c1 23Nothing Profound
Incredible.
1/10/2005 c1 12Moonlite Star
wow...powerful. well written. keep writing. :)
12/23/2004 c1 3jadexoracle
uh...decided to chek up on the work yur doing...its uh...not yu..lol...juss reading through-jadexoracle/jvlk
12/15/2004 c1 612simpleplan13
wow.. very powerful and well written.. tahnks for your reviews
12/14/2004 c1 81daphnegray78
I really like this... the best thing about it, is the way it rhymes to subtly that you barely even notice. Plus, I really liked the ending... it caught me by surprise.

Great work!

~Daphne~
12/13/2004 c1 81Ultimate Schuyler
^^ HI! It's me again. I read this and then realized it was written by you! -Ahem!-

Muse #1: Just get on w/ it already!

-glares and mutters- impudent fool... Anyway! You're getting slightly better at the "no-prose" thing... slightly. Also, your words were repetitive. You used "trust" "fear" "you" "my" "pain" "I" more than you should've. You can spruce this up and make it a little more abstract, though, as it should be. ^-^

Also, just a reminder, since it has curse words, this should be PG-13. Just warning you!

Hi! ^^
12/13/2004 c1 24Sarah-Brighteyes
Wow very powerful and strong. Your words unleash much.
12/13/2004 c1 6katiebuggie
Aww so sad, I like the great emotion.
12/12/2004 c1 65dancingintherain
aw...it's so sad...and it's really good...you captured the the girl's point of view perfectly..
12/11/2004 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
Um.I'd really rather not see this subject..not..just..I just don't like the way it's used here. I feel, and I may be incorrect, almost as if you used as emotional...i don't know. Almost like you wanted to write something controversial on purpose. I'm always wary of that when I see poems about rape, but the last two stanzas really smacked of emotional manipulation. I'm sorry. But really. I have to ask what exactly you were trying to accomplish with this. If it's just trying to establish that rape is bad, well, it already has been done, and much better. By people that have actually gone through it, which I doubt you have. Again, I could be completely wrong here, but reading this it didn't seem to me as if you had actually experienced any of it.

Please don't get me wrong-it's not that this is horribly written. Most of it is alright, actually. But I wish you'd choose different subject matter when writing on what you know may be a sensitive subject.

~lyv
12/11/2004 c1 9Kalopsia
wow im impressed. great poems. this seems very real. i hope it isnt...it's good that u don't say cuz it gives it an edge.
12/11/2004 c1 47xWhit3StaRx
omg that's so sad...but it's really good! anyways...

thanks a lot for reviewing! =D and glad you really like inuyasha hehe..i luv it too! do u have an account on fanfiction?
12/11/2004 c1 90poetic abortion
Beautiful haikus. So very deep.

~ Noelle ~