for my scorsese days

3/12/2005 c15 47i was a postcard
Ah I love you. This is just...leaves me speechless. stabbing wedding rings, armageddon is coming, chlorofoam chokes you but not so brilliant. Bah. I don't know what to say. I have to resort to onomatopoeia. Eep, ah, o, etc.
3/11/2005 c15 83sweety167
I love the way it jumps with different tagents. and the image/ icon of Hank Williams works really well.
2/5/2005 c1 12wolfwind20
I think you should turn this collection into a chapbook:)
1/27/2005 c12 67astral boy
this one stands out among the rest because of it's obvious rhyme and rhythm. i'm not saying that's always best but i did like the way this one flowed. thank you very much fo your reviews as well.
1/27/2005 c8 astral boy
this is awesome. i love the abstract way you describe things, it's so refrshing after reading nothing but depressive rants (though mine are no better... :S).
1/25/2005 c1 184Momentary Sins
oh and a comment about your profile: you inspired my poem all together now.

so don't worry, you've inspired more than one person.
1/21/2005 c12 84Escapist
This has a Jack White vibe about it, I think. I love it and my hands smell like coconuts and I'll leave it at that because I'm feeling completely unoriginal. :)
1/1/2005 c11 184Momentary Sins
she lays next to me and yet i can't see her yet i can't touch her

i know how that goes...
1/1/2005 c6 Momentary Sins
i like the idea behind this, but it could be written better, less like a story perhaps? i dont know, thats just me.
1/1/2005 c3 Momentary Sins
always would shoot for the moonbut always would bounce off a star.

normally, i dont like short poems, but some of these are excellent..
1/1/2005 c2 Momentary Sins
cute. i'm not sure if it was supposed to be, but it is.
1/1/2005 c11 119AntiPleasure
These are all vewy sexy. =) I like. I wish I could say something better lol.

Jenna xoxo
12/31/2004 c10 hmmmmm
you're a genius. "the boys only kiss her when she wears a paper bag on her head"...yes, you're a genius.that is all.
12/25/2004 c1 Made in U.S.A
wow these are all so original and i hear your voice in them theyre again just perfect and there are no words to describe the greatness. keep writing :D
12/24/2004 c7 158outruntheavalanche
oh man. i LOVE this one. i can't really explain why i like it so much, but it's just really cool.
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »