for The Boogieman Theory

4/7/2007 c2 Top Jimmy
wtf? you said in volume 1 that sage was fourteen. why? how would anyone let a fourteen year old kid live alone? at least, like, raise his age to seventeen or somethin, because then it would be just a little bit more convincing. I mean, dude... you can't expect people to believe that a fourteen year old kid is doing all this stuff. CHANGE IT! AH!
2/2/2006 c5 4KalliopeStarmist
As always, excellent. I hope the "In Preparation" chapter will hurry along the next one... (no pressure, though!)
9/15/2005 c4 Michiko Izumi
Wow. That was angsty and funny at the same time. I love it. You must write more, and soon.
9/15/2005 c4 Emz
OMG! YES! FINALLY! AHAHAHAH! o...i was too lazy to sign in and i can't really remember my password at the moment, but that was freakin great. I'm quite happy now! You rock B-rad!

~Emz~
3/1/2005 c1 Arcadia Lynch
I love this story post more as soon as you can.

BTW I first Read it in the writing community randomwriting on LJ (I'm comedythefarie).

please Keep up the good work...
2/7/2005 c3 Hugabunch Snowkist IV
Oh, this is getting really exciting! Write more. NOW!
1/27/2005 c1 benis
Whoops, I meant 'fiction', not 'fanfiction' (referring to my other review). *slaps self* This chapter's good, too. Heh. Good job.
1/27/2005 c2 NekoRaven
Hey, Brad! Guess who!

This really is a good story! I'm going to get an account on here as well, so I can write fanfiction and my own. :P This is great! Keep writin'!
1/27/2005 c1 Hugabunch Snowkist IV
Wow. Who would have thought that the token communist who makes the Teletubie jokes would be write such a good story? *This may sound offensive. I didn't mean it like that. I think you're a good writer.*
1/27/2005 c2 Sister Mary Sue
Thank you for forcing me to read this. It's really good. It could be a movie or something!
1/25/2005 c2 31Teacup Majoram
Wow. That is really good!
1/10/2005 c1 Hillarie
I love your story and I am awaiting the third chapter with baited breath.
1/8/2005 c2 1Melody Chopkins
Hurray. Well I like it so far. I specifically liked it when her "water was boiling" I dunno. It made me laugh.
1/8/2005 c2 28Tk.T
Damn, you're real good! I like your prose style...very original and authentic! I like your use of vocabulary too. You know what? You qualify as another candidate for my favorite author's list! And you want to know something else? The Boogieman Theory is now on my favorite story's list as well. Congrats!

Sage is shaping up to be my favorite character. He's so...real. I can definitly see Sage's character walking around the streets. I like him. He'd be an interesting person to meet in real life.

Yes. I like Sage. I've decided. He's my favorite character.

Why did you end the chapter with "10" ?Update soon!

Happy writing!

Tk.T~
1/8/2005 c1 Tk.T
Very dark, very eerie, very cool...I like this story a great deal. Suspensful and thrilling! You've created a good atmosphere! Well done! I have but one complaint: separate your story into parts. At one point I thought that Bruno was Sage due to your One-shot style. Try using symbols or numbers to break up the different parts of your story...it'll make everything less complicated and more fluid.

This story reminds me of a story that I wrote, strangely enough. (Maybe that's why I like it so much) Anyway, it's called "Shadow's Eidolon" if you're interested. Will continue to read more...

Happy writing!