for A Tragedy Not Yet Forgotten

8/14/2006 c1 elliegator
wowaz. ah. wow? *wipes tear away*. surprised you've never flown... you said this twice though:we switched so she could be by the window. or something like that. but i really like it is so good it made me almost cry and i never cry so that is an accomplishment in my book.
1/12/2005 c1 Adreena Nightingale
Wow. That's the first word that comes to mind. For a first story, this is just amazing. You've captured emotions perfectly, and the way you ended it was both final and heartstopping.

I can't really think of anything negative to say except to proofread some more, you said "hoplessness" instead of "hopelessness" at the very beginning, but that's my only critism.

It's interesting, however, that you decided to use such a controversial topic for a first story. Good job. I hope to read more of your stories.
12/20/2004 c1 3jessica97
Wow...I'm impressed this is really your first story? I would love to hear more chapters about this. Gosh, this disaster is never comprehendable, but whenever there is a story about the people it affected (true and untrue) it seems more real..and all the more sad. You did a great job of portraying this.