for After Beauty

5/14/2013 c1 16atenea-in-the-sky
I love it.
9/14/2006 c1 16Noir Fleurir
nice going on this one i havent read ur stuff in awhile but u didnt lose any skill from what i can see
12/25/2005 c1 130Kavita Najim
wow, that was awsome! I love the wording.

Thanks for reveiwing my Poem. The last line may be akward, but saddly it's true.. Peace, Jessi
12/16/2005 c1 11les petits bateaux
The rhymes were fantastic and the vivid imagery was truly colourful. Gorgeous, really gorgeous.
8/30/2005 c1 thorn's girl
Beautiful Imagery! I love the efefect ti has on the reader. Excellent.
8/26/2005 c1 168SeaVoi
Wow, very decriptive. TWO AND A HALF THUMBS UP! :)
8/15/2005 c1 32LemonFlats
Ohh, this piece is gorgeous.

Nice rhyming job, and although I think you could have tried to keep a consistent number of syllables in each line, your style works here.

I really, really like your imagery. So beautiful, however corny that may sound. "Frozen for eternity" at the end just gives me the shivers. =)

Leaves the reader with a sad smile- oh, how I dread winter now.

This is fantabulous! You should enter it in a contest or something. I really enjoyed it =)
8/8/2005 c1 1Utopia Story Group
I really like the visual imagery found in this poem, and the theme of fading beauty. Personaly I think your third staza is a poem on to itself. Technically, most flowers stop blooming before the windter months, but this was done in the spirit of a metaphor. Thanks for posting.
8/4/2005 c1 21Torn Lover
Hey i'm reading that book you suggested. Plus the book you are reading right now is a good book. I love it! I have it checked out from the public library. So far I like that book. If you could email me maybe that would be cool. My email address is . Email me sometime we could be really good friends.
8/3/2005 c1 28my-vision
This poem has its own glory, and what marvelous glory it is! Beautiful! Everything is put together well, except for grammar. :-) It should be "Smudges of brown replace" because smudges is plural, but it sounds good nonetheless! Great job! Terrific!
7/22/2005 c1 dusk orchid
So tragically beautiful... the imagery was mind-blowing.
7/15/2005 c1 32shinco
Ah, that's sad, but there's always MORE ROSES! ^_^ YAY! MORE FLOWERS, MORE BEAUTY! Especially in Heaven! I'll be there one day! Won't you? ^_^ I SURE HOPE SO! You're really nice, I can tell by your reviews! ^_^ Wonderful poem, very nice imagery! ^_^ And as always, wonderful rhyme scheme! It takes a lot of hard work to do that! ^_~
7/13/2005 c1 210Kelpylion
Very Shakespearean subject matter. Amazing avoidance of cliche' phrases, considering that the subject is written about so much - that's a good thing, not a bad thing. The contrast between before and after is particularly well-done, too.
7/11/2005 c1 AubriannaKnight
Wow, you are amazing..I think this is one of the best I've read so far! I envy your writing abilities.. your choice of words is brilliant.
7/10/2005 c1 26Cadience Gemma Topaz
I love your choice of words, and the imagrey, its very good
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »