for Lament for Lost Loved Ones

5/4/2005 c1 85TheLastKiss
My, don't we all wish that our holidays could be as festive and merry as they are portrayed in the media. Holidays have always made me sad. Not only do I grieve for those less fortunate than I, but I also grieve for those that have exited my life. Those people to which I never got to say good bye. I always thought it was so trivial to get together once a year, and not see each other for 365 (366 if its a leap year) days. It's sad.Great poem though and thanks for the review.

Best Wishes,Brittney
1/6/2005 c1 99keltica
i certainly do agree with this, alas, equality does not exist and we must face reality as it is, but your lament is a cry of truth in the ignorant gloom that covets the minds of humanity ...

keltica, the celtic fire from within
12/19/2004 c1 79Summerdazed
wow...i can so relate to this, thanks for writing it. at least someone understands :O)

=summerdazed=
12/19/2004 c1 32The Blind Guardian
Aw, that's so sad! And it's horrible that Christmascan really be like that, but it really can. I know someone whose family...well, they're not quite that bad, but they still aren't even celebrating christmas...that shouldn't be... That was a very good poem...

Remy/the bling guardian