for Just A Dead Girl

9/19/2007 c2 20Twilight Starr
Interesting.

Looking forward to more. :)

~Twilight Starr~
9/19/2007 c1 Twilight Starr
Great beginning. It caught my attention and made me want to read more.

Good luck with writing and this story. :)

~Twilight Starr~
5/4/2006 c2 NE0N.lights
Nice idea for a story. I like it. But, I like a lot of stories. :P
11/29/2005 c2 1Amalthea727
Whoa... (take 3)Very good. I look forward to seeing new chapters soon. You have a gift of revealing the truth about things. You look deeper than the surface. Very good job. Keep it up!
2/9/2005 c2 Everworld
You know I love it but I somehow think it would be better as a stand alone. Don't explain anything...leave it up to us to guess and ponder. That's what makes it so beautiful. Dead, and morbid, and yet so NOTHING.
2/7/2005 c2 17the-beautiful-tragedy
this is so strange. i like it
2/2/2005 c2 the naked civil servant
omgwoahwow(and variations thereof)how fucking excellenthow truehow AMAZING:|we are not worthy
1/1/2005 c2 8gangster-dolly
Quite an intiguing piece. I like the fact that it could go in any direction. Which sadly for you it may be hard to choose that direction.

Anyhoo, I liked the story line and where it's going. Nice Work

-gangster-dolly
1/1/2005 c2 EVer
Wow...nice. Really well written. Maybe it would have been more affective if it was shorter. Just an idea.
12/28/2004 c1 gangster-dolly
Hehe; I think you like death/pain more than I do Sarah!

I really enjoyed it, but maybe in the update you could tell the audience why exactly she felt this way. Just a thought.

-Emily
12/20/2004 c1 15Artemis of the Wild
i wanna keep readin'! more story!
12/20/2004 c1 i-l0v3y0u
I think it's going to be really good! The only thing I'd like you do to is read over yor work to catch some of your spelling/grammar mistakes. I noticed a few. Anyway, great job!
12/20/2004 c1 23chocolatecreme06
Definitely teh kind of intro to get a reader hooked. Cant wait to see where it leads.
12/20/2004 c1 Ethereal Oceans
Hmm... this is awesome so far. I cant wait to see what happens. I bet the reactions on everyone's faces when she said that one word, "Dead", I bet they were surprised. I'll be checking for updates
12/20/2004 c1 100Naomi Nyx
Oo! My interest is caught!
17 Page 1 2 Next »