for Tapestry of Magick

6/19/2005 c1 chelsea doop
I thought the story was wonderful! I think it would be great to turn it into a more in-depth story, more of a chapter-by-chapter. i got confused as to why Fury wanted revenge on the air sprite, but other than that it was lovely!

chels
12/22/2004 c1 6Spinner Mistress
I loved it! But, it would help if you gave us some backround on the characters. Like who is the One and why is Fury so bent on revenge? And just some gerneral stuff on Europa, Aria, Wary, and anyone else I missed.
2/10/2004 c1 pewpewpera fah wef
Oh, very creative. How lovely, I think. I'm lost easily, don't mind me.
~Midnight Predator~
1/26/2001 c1 4Elene
huh? great story, but i'm a bit confused at the end... they killed the One? to free magic? and what's Fury's revenge? - Elene
1/16/2001 c1 1LyleaAVL
Hm...Most certainly worth continuing. Very good, I intend to read the rest. I'm a tiny bit confused...but that's just me, I'm a confused person! Awesome job! Can't wait to read the rest!
1/16/2001 c1 Katy
Wow, this is the third story I have read at FanFic, and the first one I've bothered to reply to. That is a brilliant story, reasonably original and I want to know what happens next. I love your description. Maybe a few errors, or it could be my computer, which is Japanese, so I get weird characters in the middle of things. I love Aria!

Anyway, good luck and I hope you get it published!