for Dot your i's with little hearts

5/22/2006 c1 73Jezsh
ouch, wow. What I like most about this is that you've got right through the ages, mentioning all the classics - and the influences, people, history, that have brought us today. I like how you bring that it all together, but although I love the devil may care ending it doesn't seem to fit properly with the rest. Good job for writing something like this!
2/2/2005 c1 4Pathetic Krypton
Nice, angry voices are just my favorite.

Love, life as wronged you and I love how you're just spitting it back in their face.

Plus, your penname reminds me of Lush Rimbaud-Poppy Z. Brite's character. He was so cool, and so are you.
1/2/2005 c1 47noclipgod25
Hey Rozzy! Urrg, yea I've been getting some of my emails bumped back to me but strangely fanfic and fictionpress emails always get through. Here try this email it always seems to work:

And the review: Wow, this is amazing, near the end it starts to sound like shouting and twisted irony. I love it. Scream out at cultural asphyxiation!
12/22/2004 c1 10Skeleton L. Crow
Well, I liked the first two verses... leftist snobbery, ha!

(Bush is Time's man of the year, now what does that say...?)

Interesting.
12/22/2004 c1 gold against the soul
I love this. In places, the Richey James influence really shows. So many people are just scared to write anything like this, I'm glad someone else isn't afraid to be controversial. The title is great. This is going in my favorites. Thankyou.