for A Pair of Arms

9/10/2005 c1 64EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle
i like this. i feel this way so many times that i do not recognize the emotion anymore. i overlook my own heart and wonder why i don't go to sleep! i also have a attraction to soft handmade sweaters etc. this may be why. i don't wear them much. i want someone else to. for me.

ps. i regarded the date of this; i hope you got a beautiful sweater for christmas. from someone who wanted your hugs as much as you wanted theirs.
5/10/2005 c1 sunday night sky
that is so nice. a comfort poem. i really like it. i hope you got your hug and things got better for you.
4/1/2005 c1 10DrunkenMonkeyKing
Sadly enough sometimes it is when someone's surrounded by a crowd that they feel the most lonely and when one's all by onself that they don't mind at all. I feel the same way at times.

Very nice poem.
1/4/2005 c1 148Moroni of the Mount of Ro
GAH! ::Puts on Canadian wool sweater for lack of cashmire:: WAH! ::Uber Glompeh::

^_^
12/27/2004 c1 108Kirona of the skies
Aw! That's so good, and so sad! ::uber-giant virtual hug:: Remind me to give you a BIG hug the next time I see you.
12/24/2004 c1 27Proh Crepitus
::bites lip:: Gah this is so sweet! I wish I could write like you do!
12/24/2004 c1 10Skeleton L. Crow
I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes all you want is a pair of arms to hold you together... the part about loneliness is understood as well. Very profound, great work.