for Seeing Through Tears

11/27/2009 c19 9Inkpress00
Ha! Go Anna... I love it when people that deserve it get their nose broken. I have a feeling that came out wrong. In any case, I really like your story. Just watch out for slight grammar mistakes and word usage errors.
11/19/2009 c1 5B.H.Marinich
Okay. I've already read this story up to the last chapter you've posted. Haha. But I thought I'd reread. =)

I still love this story with a passion and LOVE the intro just as much. It's a great peak at my two favorite characters. ;D

Brittney.
11/14/2009 c19 Lexy7432
I LOVE THIS STORY AND HOPE U UPDATE SOON. BTW, I AM SORRY THT I DDNT REVIEW ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS, I WAS REALLY CAUGHT UP N THE STORY LIKE ANNA DOES WHEN SHE IS PAINTING...
11/10/2009 c19 1RetardedChicken
I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon, I wanna know what happened to Seth. You are an amazing writer, this is one of my favourite stories. :)
10/21/2009 c17 kfjhbvasiuhvauvba
It's been an eternity wait for you to update this story! Please, update soon?
10/6/2009 c19 2x0Ever0x
Awesome! times 3 - Keep writing please. Love the story
10/1/2009 c19 momo3069
Why oh why did you stop? It´s a good story!
9/29/2009 c19 Dead Deactivated
Seth
9/28/2009 c19 1HeartsOfDiamonds
Great story! I love the mysterious and dangerous, yet cheerful and enthusiastic Seth. Are you going to continue this story, because it has been 4 years. If not, good job on what you have written so far, but if you are, you rock!
9/27/2009 c3 SapphireEyes16
plz plz update soon i've already read thro what u've put up of STT on here but i keep reviewing on chaps i havent until u update but i'll soon run out of chapters to review coz FP doesnt let u review a chap twice, so plz update i luv this story, the way seth an anne r with eachother and all the rest of the characters make it 1 of my faves and yes even tho u havent completed it yet i would buy it if this story became published b'coz so far what u hav written is really gud, so plz once again update soon, u've left it on a mystery as well :)
9/12/2009 c19 21rosieroo
loving this story! and hating olivia!

i really wanna know how seth reacts when he finds out about anna's dad!

please update soon!
9/12/2009 c19 3Opheliac in Me
Fuck, kill me now! I stayed up until two in the morning reading this, thinking, "oh, I'll be done in half an hour." I was so wrong about that, went to bed, and read the rest in the morning. Anyway, update this! I truthfully have a small connection to this story, but it's more like I'm both anna and seth, because of my mom and my dad, and I have no Rae.
9/1/2009 c19 3bumblee bee
damn girl!

you know how to right this story is awsome.. but you havent updated in over 4 years! aww anyways just thought i'd tell how great your writing is and i was great reading your story!

b.
8/15/2009 c19 2book-geek
i love the story so far, cant wait for the next chpter!
8/5/2009 c19 2Dark-Passion67
Dang Anna is one vicious hellcat when it comes to her paintings..lol

I love your story and I really hope that you update soon!
2,307 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »