for Seeing Through Tears

2/1/2009 c19 11Sakiru Yume
Now, for my chapterly spelling check, here are the misspellings: you spelled "tiny" as "tinny", "overdose" as "overdoes", and "new" as "knew". Sorry, but I do have to look for stuff like this. I'm sorry if it bothers you.

I love the story, though. Please oh please try to post again soon. I really want to read more. It's great.
1/31/2009 c18 Sakiru Yume
You spelled "family's" as "families", "awakened" as "awaked", "to" as "of", "your" as "you're", and last chapter you spelled "lose" as "loose".

Those all all my comments for the chapter.
1/31/2009 c15 Sakiru Yume
You spelled "them" as "them". You also spelled "our" as "out". Unless you meant to say "his". Although I don't know how you would have made that mistake. You also spelled "rumors" as "roomers". That's all I found.
1/31/2009 c14 Sakiru Yume
There was a spelling mistake. I can't find it anymore. Sorry 'bout that.
1/31/2009 c13 Sakiru Yume
You spelled "disgusting" as "discussing". And you have random capitalizations in the middle of words. And yes, I will correct the mistakes I find in the story.
1/31/2009 c11 Sakiru Yume
I think you wrote "inserting" instead of "interesting". That's all.
1/31/2009 c9 Sakiru Yume
I'm not done, but I had to tell you that you spelled "gaped" as "gapped."
1/29/2009 c1 1Camryn Cloverstone
definatly like the story
1/27/2009 c19 Sam
I LOVE THIS STORY! The past few days I've done nothing but read it! i've caught up to read all the chapters. Seth sounds hot and totally my type lol! And the idea of him with Anna is beyond adorable!

Please continue to write! I love it! :)
1/23/2009 c19 4SRC-SI
review whore?

anyways i love this story...what ever doubts i had about the story before has vanished into a puff of smoke.Seriously this story was really worth the read...

Cant wait for more!

keep writing and update soon!
1/2/2009 c19 1clumsy.carrie
I love this story! I think it's captivating, well-written and very, very descriptive: these three traits will gain you some serious ground if you're aiming or thinking about aiming for publishing anything. Good job, and please keep writing, because this is ridiculously good!

xoxo

Care
12/24/2008 c19 8poopstik
aww please update soon,

even tho its been about three years.

Its an awesome story, i love it.

Happy holidays~

12/23/2008 c19 oo
been like 3 years. crap, did you die?

we'll never have the rest of the story then...

and youd never see this

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND UPDATE SOON!
11/19/2008 c19 daling
honestly,,your story's so confusing.

but please update. (: