for Seeing Through Tears

1/4/2005 c8 Evil Leprechaun
cool chap! the spellings fine wit me as long as i can understand what you're trying to say! please update soon! Laters
1/4/2005 c8 2what-climbed-up-ur-arse
i looved the chapter... pretty interesting.. i hope u will be able to update.. ciao
1/4/2005 c8 5fresianlady
AHH NO DONT STOP! what did rae say to seth?UPDATE SOON!
1/4/2005 c7 fresianlady
Hey hey!OMG Kyle is SUCH a JERK!I'm so glad Seth is standing up for her. . .Can i have one? PLEAASSE! Shoot her dad in the foot or some other place worse for his ego for me! and put him in his place. . .and can i have a Rae too?well can i have one of them?since im assuming seth is for Anna? anyways. . .UPDATE SOON!
1/4/2005 c7 janmeet
lol. dont be so hard on yourself. some people dont update for a year at a time. lol. have fun at school. cant wait for the chapter. take care.

janmeet =o)
1/4/2005 c6 4FairyOfDeath
I LOVED IT, reading this really makes my day. hurry and post the next one please
1/4/2005 c7 8Serenity Marie
yes it is annoying x.x haha but dont worry i am worse, were not an angry mob...yet...
1/3/2005 c6 55Adyna O'Riley
I seriously like your story. I notice that ill be reading something else and go back to your site every few hours to see if you updated yet. =x

Great job and i hope you get the rest out soon! Good luck!
1/3/2005 c6 Jade
Could you plz plz plz plz plz update real soon. And could Seth please find out about Anna and Rae's life? Thanx. I love your story
1/3/2005 c6 2what-climbed-up-ur-arse
the story is great.. nice chapter.. update soon.. c8iao
1/3/2005 c6 fireangel26
I love it please update soon!
1/3/2005 c6 21Celtic-Princess344
Ooh it's getting good. Please please please have the next chapter up soon!
1/3/2005 c6 ashley
please update soon
1/3/2005 c6 Evil Leprechaun
that was good. Kyle is a bastard! update soon please! laters
1/2/2005 c6 6tHe LiGhT fRoM tHe ShAdOwS
good job! I like her attitude. keep up the good work.fantasy sorceress
2,307 « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 .. Last Next »