for Seeing Through Tears

1/2/2008 c19 3Colie Rae
I spent the past few hours rereading this story. It is amazing and I love every word of it. I love the way you have portrayed your characters. There are quite a few characters in this story, to the point where it may get confusing but I was never confused with them. You describe them with distinct features or personalities making them hard to forget. I love the plotline as well. It flows so wonderfully and I love that it is far from magical or a little happy ending. It feels so realistic. I can picture every scene along with you and I love that. I get so lost in the story it is amazing. I hope you get a chance to update soon.
12/29/2007 c19 tangledshadows
OMG. I absolutely love this story. Sure, there are some spelling errors and grammer and punctuation mistakes, but i can deal 'cause it's that great! And that's saying something because i am a GRAMMER NAZI!

You have to update. Please.

Mandy
12/27/2007 c19 Camryn
Awesome story! My brain is going crazy trying to figure out what is going on sometimes, but that's a good thing. :D can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
12/27/2007 c19 goldenfeather
=O

O.O

...

what..?

no more..."next" button?

for the next chapter? huhh?

oh myy...where did the next chapter go

well i guess its 2 years almost 3? since you last updated?

please update soon

12/26/2007 c4 goldenfeather
o

he thinks her ass is 'cute'?

haha well anywayss on with the reading

:D
12/23/2007 c19 8somuchformyhappyending
I just read this ENTIRE fucking story so PLEASE update! ahh! it will kill me if you don't!

bec
12/12/2007 c9 13poisonedpassions
AMAZING.

Keep writing!
12/6/2007 c1 SapphireEyes16
i already like the first chapter keep updating!
12/5/2007 c19 4CrazyDreamerGirl
This is an amazing story. Please update soon. You ended it on such a cliffhanger. I want to read more!^^
12/5/2007 c19 1funky-gg
hey i love the story so far so plz write more on it! u rock
12/1/2007 c19 3Inflaming Kaliope
I read every single chapter and absolutely loved the whole thing. You are a fucking genius! The characterisation, the plot, pacing, all was flawless. Amazing female lead, absolutely gorgeous male lead, whose clothes I feel the urge to rip off (difficult, seeing as he's fictional).

I loved the whole thing, and that's why it has earned a permanent residence in my favourite stories list! Thank you so much!
11/23/2007 c1 imigene
*Comes out of hiding* Yeah, so I figured that after months of lurking around I'd leave a review. I absolutely love this story. Love it. And I am so glad that you haven't disappeared and plan on finishing it. :D
11/11/2007 c19 dustmite
Awesome story, keep writing =D
10/31/2007 c19 3Duuude
I've been waiting for the next chapter for like forever... come on! Anyway, I'll wait meanwhile, I'll place it on alerts.
10/31/2007 c19 18pinkfluffyoranges
Kick ass story, can't wait for the next chapter!
2,307 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »