for Seeing Through Tears

3/3/2010 c19 Anna
Please update. We're all anxious! :)
2/23/2010 c19 IdiosyncraticGrrl666
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE! I NEED MORE! *cries*

Please update soon. I'm begging you!
2/16/2010 c19 2VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII
Wow. This is a really reat story and I really like the way your writin it. You give it just enough angst but you balance it off really well. I can wait for the next chapter love!
2/13/2010 c19 thefrogsareattacking
Wow! I loved it! please update!

2/13/2010 c19 12Longing4Luv1
i love the story and just hope you miraculously see this and continue even though you havent touched it in years
2/9/2010 c18 NejikeruAme
you said youd update within the tree weeks of the last chapter. You Lie! please update. i really love the story and ive been waiting for the next chapter. for like. a year.

~nejikeruame
2/5/2010 c19 Ederra
I love it so far. Although, I'd rather Seth to be not goth, but that's probably just me. It's great how so many secrets are in this fic and the mystery just keeps roping you in.

I hope you update soon. (Yeah, I read how you lost everything... I hate it when that happens to me, it just sucks).

-Innocence
2/3/2010 c19 Mae
This story is really good

i can't wait to read more

can you please update please

i want to know if anna gets out and how ray got out

and what seth whole story is...

This is a really awesome story :]

update soon please
1/7/2010 c19 kila
beautiful writing, I really like your story!
12/28/2009 c19 3to fall or to jump
LOL I totally love this story it's so awesome! but you havent updated in a while... ANyways Seth is totally awesome *sigh* and so is rae and everyone else except her dad and mom and Kyle (is he in love with Seth?) oh and Seth's family they suck! But I love the relationship between Rae and Anna it's really cute even if he does go psycho once in a while. I dont understand how he left and she didn't though. again Love EVERYTHING about the story though it's awesome!
12/24/2009 c19 bluexeyes70yahoo.com
E-maile me

why the heck did you stop? I want to read more so get to it!
12/17/2009 c19 hezja
aw i love this story and its the atleastt the second time ive read it. It sucks you lost your files but i am so glad you have said you are still writing this story :D good luck x
12/4/2009 c19 ghurl00
Aww, i love Seth!=) I hope you continue this story! It's awesome!=)
12/3/2009 c19 Dwindling Fire
OMG LMFAOO she hit his sister (Y) good one. omigosh i kno im delayed and all, but PLEASE update?
12/3/2009 c14 Dwindling Fire
OMG FINALLY! he accepts! jeez, i thought it would never happen! lmaoo YAYY! anyhuu, my internet is slow so im not much of a reviewer, so SORRI! but im luvn the story xD i hope river gets the girl..maybe a sequel..*nudge nudge* and obviously i hope that rae n nev work it out :D keep it up chica
2,307 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »