for Just Desserts

3/14/2021 c1 15lover of books32
re reading this again gave me chills its the type of story that would make an awsome novel that one would read on a cold stormy night with a hot drink in their hand
11/8/2018 c1 lover of books21
FREAKING BLOODY AWSOME you had me hooked but that line about how he was married but his wife made him go mad and then snap then the next line it says he buried her i had a feeling he mudered her then reading the rest of the story was awsome the ending was a twist but a justifiable one and in the end it saved his unseen and unexpected victim whoever and whatever age she was
11/29/2011 c1 Guest
Okay... so, that was one of the scariest things I've ever read.
8/10/2006 c1 70Bob Evans
Hmm, this was really good. An interesting idea (if you ever felt like doing it) would be to make it into a full-length story. Oh well, just a suggestion. Interesting read...
1/6/2006 c1 1bongogirl
Awesome story! I wish I could say write more... but I don't know how you could. But if you figure out a way write more!
10/27/2005 c1 11les petits bateaux
This is a really good read. I love the way you described Doug, he sounded like a psychotic murderer who had an infatuation with murder and females. I loved how you listed the play of emotinos and how you made the whole thing so real. The ending was great, and the last few lines made an impact. I really never expected you to go to the part where the girls' souls can rest part, but I guess you touched on that, which is good.

~~Trinity
8/31/2005 c1 9jessyxyz
I read this story awhile ago but didn't get a chance to review-I think I read it when you still had it as "Just Deserts," with one "s." I thought it was weird at first, but now, after looking up a word in a Shakespearean play, I think that what you had before, "deserts," is actually correct. In his work, he used "deserts" as "something that is deserved," which goes perfectly with your story.

Anyways, I like this story a lot! ;-) ~Jessica
8/22/2005 c1 3B. B. Anmac
Its good. Well written and cold style. As for the rating, I think this one should have been T because it was very cold and violent. But it was one of the best stories i have read on this site. I reccomend it.
3/6/2005 c1 1Shuyan
I gotta say that this is one damn good story ya' got here. Its very detailed and well thought out. Great job and please continue! If you have a chance can you check out my story Sword of the rightful hand
1/25/2005 c1 9Celeste Se'oir
Coolie, nice story... Not as long as I had thought though. Wonder if serial murderers really think like that...

Later,~Ffuffy~
1/7/2005 c1 what'd you say about my breasts
wow, freaky...

signed

what'd u say about my breasts?
12/30/2004 c1 90poetic abortion
::hides:: Well done ! You manaed to scare me shitless. O.o ::hides:: Happy New Year ! God bless !

~ Noelle ~
12/26/2004 c1 RiverDoe
Very nice story, it would have been nice to know how Doug killed his victims, but it was a good story anyways. Good work.
12/26/2004 c1 David Stephen
Wow I really enjoyed this! It was great how you went about it! Keep up the great work! Lots of good imagery and description! ~DS~
12/25/2004 c1 Leigh Nithra
i like it! short and to the point, just like a short story should be. :D. Anyway, you've got good description going here and all... the one thing i noticed is the title. you have it as Just Deserts. Deserts as in the hot, arid biome. I think you mean Just Desserts.

Steph