for In Living Color

1/5/2020 c15 Guest
Please update!
12/12/2017 c15 Acie
This was updated twelve years ago...
12/12/2017 c15 Guest
Uh... Where the heck are you?
11/19/2016 c4 2inkymack
I adore Ria's personality - she is a joy to read :)
11/19/2016 c3 inkymack
Omg, when she described the loneliness my heart just crumpled right up. There may have been tears.
11/18/2016 c2 inkymack
Delightful. Absolutely delightful. I LOVE how psychotic Emily is, and internal dialogue is so entertaining. :)
11/18/2016 c1 inkymack
This is hilarious! And SO well written - I am in love. Nexty next
6/16/2015 c5 2WhoAmI2Judge07
Re-reading my favourite stories and loving this all over again. Unfortunately, just realised Kylie Xy totally copied this concept so I hope you got your dues.
4/30/2014 c15 Guest
The fact that I am checking back eight years later is either kinda of sad, or a testament to your writing. Love it! Loved it for a long time :-)
1/20/2013 c15 Pomiepeople
You have to update! I just read all of the chapters today and I couldn't stop laughing! What happens next? Tell me!
1/15/2013 c15 Guest
Hello. It's been years since you've updated and I want you to know that you have this one fan still waiting. I tried unsuccessfully stalking you via your profile but it seems that I am just no good and so I'm here again on ff hoping that you've come back. I'll check back in a couple months but I hope you're doing okay and thank you for this pleasant read.
6/23/2012 c15 WHAT
Why did you have to disappear when we have no idea what Tsuji got for Ria?

WHHHHYYYYY?
6/28/2011 c15 THIS IS AMAZING
Hi,

So I just dscovered this..

And even though it seems as though you've given up on this story, I have to say, it is hilarious.

You are an amazing writer.

And also, if your readers' comments mean anything to you then PLEASE...continue.
6/5/2011 c15 6User
I've been in love with this story for awhile. I feel that Ria Is an amazing main-character. She embraces her strange traits which endears her to the reader and Emily is just something else. I love how you brought her in as a character that was amusing, but ended up giving her a back story.

You are a hilarious writer! There isn't a chapter where I don't laugh!

Tsuji I awesome, I have no idea how to put it besides that! He is an adorable character!

The story seems to have direction and it is overall captivating.

Seeing as how its been...a long time since you have updated this I'm not sure how likely it is I'll ever get another chapter, but it really brightens my day to re-read old ones!

If you ask me, one of the best stories on fiction press!
5/22/2011 c15 OnePromise
I really loved this chapter and this whole story so far and . . . um . . . I'd most certainly love to read more.

So . . . yeah.

Not to rush you or anything . . .

or feel pushy . . .

Wow, i use a lot of awkward pauses.

: )