for Hell on Earth

8/7/2005 c1 1a moth in lace
Oh, I like this. It could have been written a tiny bit better (a beta reader would help), but the message and emotion came through very well.

-marie
8/5/2005 c1 64Tatsu the Blade Star
Wah, dark and scary. Don't smoke, kids! And suicide is bad too. And stay away from soul sucking black holes in eternity too. All good things to avoid.

Lol, nice job. Why am I laughting at a dark poem like this, you ask? Because It is 2:00 in the morning here and I have lost all sense of fear and sensability! Lets hear it for sleep depravation!
7/11/2005 c1 130Relayer
Wonderful, vivid descriptions. I like this.
6/23/2005 c1 39Alisha Marie
Really good I like this alot!:)
4/28/2005 c1 94born-again
something special. seroiusly good.
4/25/2005 c1 1Link2Past
wowey! that was incredible...you have a very nice way with words!
4/21/2005 c1 20Infection
Loved the last, two lines they were superb, great write.
4/6/2005 c1 24MaskedMarionette
wow... this hit home, especially that last part. v. dark... and I love it!
4/3/2005 c1 11Cloud Burst
wow.. dark.. very. great job!
3/25/2005 c1 25Munchin
I like it alot. This is great.. i like your stories.. they are surprising.. Thanks.. please write more..
3/24/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
a very interesting piece of work I'll admit. The flow and rhyming are really good though. Keep it up.
3/24/2005 c1 14method acting
wow...wonderfuly writen. dark, deep. :-) it actualy rymed! That doesnt happen often, and it actulay worked for your peice. (it flows very well) nicely done. :-) thanks for the reveiws! :-)
12/30/2004 c1 22Dying Without Gackt
I liked the end the most - but I loved how you started it out to. Nice imagery, and descriptions and I liked how things (her physical appearance) was imperfect. Thanks for your review as well.
12/30/2004 c1 Anime Freakizoid
it was kind of disturbing and sad, but i still liked the ending and details...hope your holidays have been well! hope to hear from you soon, can't wait to read more poetry from you!-anime freakizoid X^_^X