for Blush and Crush

3/26/2005 c1 1Infinite Abyss
This is pretty good. I can definitely relate.
3/24/2005 c1 11arachibutyrophobia
*waves* hi. I'm relating. why is it always the arrogant ones we fall for? lol. its such a pain in the @$$. hey, ur gonna continue this, right? PLease update!and i'm a mutt, too, and part dutch!lol had to say that...

~birdytamel~
3/10/2005 c1 7Queai Kumosse
Hey! ^_^ Remember me? Moonlight Hill girl! Oh, if you didn't already know, MH is back up and running! *award-winning pose* So check it out. My oh so faithful reviewer. Haha, anyway, that was terribly commercializing. :| I think I'll be able to related to this story. A lot. =D From the whole "Crush and Blush" title, that describes me insanely. Only now it's more like, "Crush, Blush and Stalk." But we won't get into that. Anyway, write more, 'cause I wanna read! =D -Nevela
3/6/2005 c1 recreated
ha! ((laughs)) that is so me...I waste all my energy complaining about some big jerk and then i end up falling for him...sucks, but it's true. Ha! This is so exciting! I love this! You HAVE to write more soon! Can't wait for more!
2/19/2005 c1 24alivewithlove13
Hahaha! That's great! Oh yah, and the author who has the picture's name under it is givemethegun click stine, u'll find him there :)
1/30/2005 c1 8Autumn Gloom
I feel exactly the same way about this one dude named Nolan! Yeahyeahyeah, he's hott, vain, mean, and popular; obviously all the girls "heart" him, and I hate myself for doinf so since 4th grade. Ahh! You're story relates to me so much that I think I'm going to keep reading this. I hope you post more soon!

xx~Autumn
1/15/2005 c1 16kaika switched
Great prologue/first chapter. Your writing is very flowing - I like it. Keep writing!
12/30/2004 c1 PJ BLACK
I like it alot so far.I cant wait till you update.Hopefully that will be pretty soon. Because i am very interested in finding out what kind of relationship June(I love that name) and Trey have.And see how they act towards each other.So update as soon as possible...please
12/30/2004 c1 6Zelrawr
Heh, I don't think I've ever had a crush on a creep, but this seems like it'll be a very interesting and entertaining read nonetheless. I liked the way you wrote it, it's so full of emotion, really. Nice way to start a story.
12/30/2004 c1 10Violet Blues
Aw, this is so cute! I love it! Update soon!
12/30/2004 c1 1Anais
This is good so far. Please update it soon!
26 « Prev Page 1 2