for A Dark Obsession

4/3/2011 c11 1DofD
Okay So I think a song that would be perfect for this would be "Dear John" by Taylor Swift. I was listening to it and in the first verse is says "I lived in your chess game but you changed the rules every day." So I kept listening and if King and Pawn ever got together it would so be their song.
4/3/2011 c10 DofD
I love it! && Render. I want him.
4/3/2011 c9 DofD
Please be Render!
4/3/2011 c8 DofD
I love em. Love em love em love em!
4/3/2011 c7 DofD
I miss Render. Sadface.
4/3/2011 c6 DofD
I'm really hoping that's Jessie with the light and not her parents or Anna's brother or something.
4/3/2011 c5 DofD
My favorite chapter yet.
4/3/2011 c4 DofD
Poor Anna.
4/3/2011 c3 DofD
Yeah this is going to go well.
4/3/2011 c2 DofD
I am so proud of her.
4/3/2011 c1 DofD
I just know I am going to fall head-over-super-spiky-heels for this story.
2/26/2011 c19 artmagus
you are amazing! i really don't know if goths act this way but you wrote a fiction about them that i absolutely loved!
1/31/2011 c19 1MrsHellman
Wonderful story. I really like stories with goths/punks/emos etc, because when I first started to read romantic stories it was always the nerd and the jock, or the prep and the looser or something. Then I found these kinds of stories, and I like it, A LOT. Thank you for writing.

Cheers.
1/17/2011 c19 1redwhisper
Okay I stayed up till 6:30 am reading through this entire story because I could not tear myself away after chapter 2. I read it all in one night and I absolutely adore it. You are an amazing writer with such creativity that I felt I had to tell you as much. I plan to look into your other stories as well. I do admit there are some places that were a little scratchy but overall I think it's great. Though sadness to Diablo, he seemed like an interesting guy.
1/13/2011 c18 jorie
btw, i forgot to ask..

who was the person queen was referring to when they were in the toilet, the one that knows anna aside from pawn? she didn't finish her sentence and i didn't quite get who she was referring to..

and what did rook ask bishop when he was inside his car and took them both to anna's home..the one that bishop answered with a "yes"

those got me thinking for a while..LOL
1,217 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »