for A Dark Obsession

5/2/2005 c2 8Written
hah! that was excellent. I'm not -that- into the goth look [on some, it looks great, and it beats the "prep" look, if we're being general, but its not. an obsession XD] but I must say. I love this story XD.
5/1/2005 c13 3KissMeQuickly
Totally awesome. i love this story. work of art, truly. i found it and didn't stop until i was here. great job with the story line. i'm completely smitten with Render, and i can relate to Anna becuase i don't talk much but get good grades, always do the right thing but just want to rebel. did imention i love the story line? 'cause i do. anywho, i have to go to bed now, i'm going to be effing tired tomorrow morning. gah, i hate mondays. keep up the good work! much love and writing inspiration!
4/30/2005 c13 ellabella
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update... and so forth... please?
4/29/2005 c1 amber
come on update PLEASE
4/28/2005 c13 52SKATENaked-BlindReaper
No! You left me hanging! I just spent the last few hours reading all 13 chapters. And I love this story, it totally reminds me of "a beautiful disgrace" and "He punks me not". I can't wait until you update! And Slither had to be one of the best songs ever. And , wow, this is alot of ands, I want her with Bishop, but then again Buzz seems sweet. Please set him up with someone nice. Oh him and Jessie, that would be hot! lol. -Kimmi
4/27/2005 c13 5Mediator
Hey, as soon as I began reading this story I fell in love with it. Why haven't you updated? Well if you've forgotten here's your reminder because this story is wonderful and I need another chapter. lol I love your characters, Bishop especially. Although I don't understand Anna and how she suddenly dropped Jessie as her friend. They had been best friends and suddenly they weren't. I can't wait to find out about Render and Bishop. How did you decide on those names anyway? Just wondering. Awesome story, update soon please!
4/25/2005 c13 6RoseVampiress
okay, i've been waiting, but i have to ask, where's the story? It's been a while since you posted, and i've been waiting, and i really want to know what happened, come on keep writing!
4/25/2005 c1 JT FAN
so when are ya going to update? please do it soon.i really want to know whats going to happen between derek and anna.i cant believe bishop is avoiding anna like that.what a jerk! conan isnt going to die is he?does render know that king tried to rape anna? he should kick kings ass.neways, i hope you post chappie 14 VERY soon.oh and when will anna get that piercing? :)
4/25/2005 c13 2w1ngle55-ang3L
oh my god. i had tears in my eyes when i was reading this chapter, literally. ahh. i love ur story so so so much! its unique and yeah. haha i just have that way with words y'know. why was derek like glaring at her? and bishop and anna have to get together.. no wait.. i want her and render to.. actually.. i dunno haha. and i love buzz. he's my fav character *grin* didja base him off someone ya know? coz if u did, im jealous..id love to have a friend like himm =D. anywho. please update son! im so into this storyy =)
4/23/2005 c13 16Skitters
Hi sorry im so late with this review i've moved and we just got our dsl set back up. I really liked this chapter im just wondering a bit about Derek slamming the door? Are him and Anna... Are Anna and Render... What's gonna happen with Bishop and Anna. I really like Bishop, but I kinda think Buzz is nicer, Bishop just has that mystique though, so... Aww I hope Conan doesn't die.
4/20/2005 c1 Jade
Are you going to update soon? The story is really good and I can't wait to read more.
4/19/2005 c1 JT FAN
when will you update? : ( did something happen?are you taking a break?do you have writers block?are you dropping the story? your probaly thinking, "geez people dont freak out".im just worried that your not going to update for 6 months.its happened before.would you mind posting up info.on your profile telling us when you plan on updating?cant wait to read the next chappie.so please update ASAP.
4/19/2005 c13 3Tylorez
I'm really glad I stumbled on this story, I'm really enjoying it! Sorry I don't have any constructive criticisms, but I do really like your characters. I think they are very well developed, and genuine. Update soon, please!
4/18/2005 c13 Lauren
Okay...so I just spent about twenty minutes finding this story once again (long story, don't ask) attempting to convince myself it wasn't as good as I thought it was to make myself feel better about not finding it. I found it...it is as wonderful as I remembered it to be.

Great characters, can't wait to see what's going to go on with Conan, it would be very hard to walk in on anything like that. And then to find that their friends had not only condoned it, but helped to conceal the act. The way that Anna reacted is something that you'd rarely see in stories, and I think that's why I like it, it's very real. Keep up the good work :)
4/18/2005 c1 4ShyDarkness
I don't usually give people reviews but to your story I felt I must.

Your story is really good . . . well more than good, it's wonderul. One of the best I've read in a while.

I hope you update soon.