for A Dark Obsession

3/18/2005 c12 232Second Hand Screams
this one was more realistic than most, like lifelike, you know? But it was STILL REALLY GOOD! Gr... if you weren't all nice and respoded to reviews and stuff I'd almost hate you for being so friggin' talented. But anyway, yeah, good job.I like the idea that Anna's getting street cred, that's awesome.I WOULD suggest you bring in the 'rents a bit more. It's starting to seem like she lives alone!That's it.Oh, and I'm in love with Buzz. Will you bring him to life for me? :)Anna (aka: goldenone)
3/18/2005 c12 1SaladeMickson
Aww, this chapter turned out cute lolI like alot of craziness/violence, though.=D

I wonder why everyone knows something about the gang except Anna o_o;She needs to go do dirty work and find this stuff out XD
3/18/2005 c12 3unerasable words
This is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing and not knowing what it was because this is the song that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friend.

I thought those were the lyrics to the song! Haha, nevermind. Will the romance EVER blossom with Bishop and Anna? Ahh, update soon!
3/18/2005 c11 Otabee Mox
AH! this chapter was totallyu awesoome... bishop hugs her.. HEHE. ^^ i really liked the roof scene.. =D
3/17/2005 c12 eggsbenni221
I can't decide who I like more: Render or Bishop. Render is just so...ahh he's Render. I want more! and when are we going to find out about the tension between my two favorite boys? oh, and for some reason my review and author alerts aren't working right now, so if you update and I don't get to it right away, it's because I wasn't alerted to the Rendreness and Bishopness
3/17/2005 c11 eggsbenni221
i'm upposed to be going to sleep so that i can get up and run my a$$ off at the gym tomorrow, but i'm too busy reading this. it's excellent. I rather feel bad for Jessie though. she seems nicer than the other popular people in that crew. What's going to happen to her?
3/17/2005 c10 eggsbenni221
oh. my. God! Am I allowed to be in love with Render? Because I totally am. and it's funny because i'm not a blue hair type of girl normally, but Render is so...ahh I want to make blue-haired babies with him. okay i'll stop before I scareyou.
3/17/2005 c12 peace etc
That was so good! Some parts had me laughing out loud! I'm so happy she and Bishop are now friends! It sounds so cute. I love her relationship with Render too! Keep up the good work! :)
3/17/2005 c12 DrummerChic
Its me...the mitchell with her own blue haired goth guy. Haha...its kind of weird now...not only is it a girl with the last name mitchell and a blue haired goth guy...but there is someone named Cassie in the story (my first name). Weird...anyways...I LOVE the story! Write more soon!
3/17/2005 c12 Frozen River
ooh ooh ooh ooh bishop and anna sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!lolUPDATE!
3/17/2005 c12 Cloudie
Wow. So things went on like that. Interesting. I would hate to have a brother like Alex. XD I would've smack him on the ehad a couple of times for being a idiot. XD Nice chappie
3/17/2005 c6 eggsbenni221
Render! Render! Re'e'e'e'ende'e'e'e'er! Must have some Renderness! Love the cliffhanger. like I said mine are always rubish. I love your narrator's voice. I really feel like I'm inside of her head. oh, by the way, thanks for reviewing one of my stories. italways means the world to me. my goal is to get 100 reviews on a story, but only a handfull of people seem to like my work on here. anyway enough rambling. i'm off to read more.
3/17/2005 c12 14ChasingSublime
I know song that gets on...I so have that song stuck in my head now. I thank you on bended knee and kiss the ground before you for updating today. I had the worst day and reading a new chapter was a bright light in a gloomy storm for me. Thank you so much. I can't wait for more. The part with Alex Anna and Bishop was my favorite. Just wondering, but has Alex ever gotten into any trouble with King? I sweetly await the Renderness of the next chapter.~Rach
3/17/2005 c2 eggsbenni221
I just wanted to say great cliff-hanger. Mine are rubish.
3/17/2005 c1 eggsbenni221
Boring? Are you kidding me? I'm hooked! I agree the prologue is absolutely necessary. excellent work. i'm going to go read more!
1,217 « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »