for A Dark Obsession

2/13/2005 c8 2what-climbed-up-ur-arse
can't wait for more.. the story absolutely rocks.. it kicks ass.. update soon ..ciao
2/13/2005 c8 JT FAN
hey great chap.Im glad anna is starting to get a bit rebelious. I cant wait to see( or read, whatever)how annas going to act once she arrives at the asylum.Will she go wild? or will she hide in a corner? who will go with anna when she gets her piercing? i have to say that this is one of my favorite stories.please update soon.
2/13/2005 c8 6Quietly Losing Control
Holy sh*t,I love this.I want a goth...only not a murdering one or anything.Update soon!
2/13/2005 c8 1SaladeMickson
Ooh, I'm still here ^^ Still reading everything :DI'm like addicted to this story xD!I absolutely can't wait to see what happens next.

So, Anna's getting her eyebrow pierced? I wonder what her mom will say ._. Jessie will probably flip too LoL

Is Anna's brother going to have a bigger role in the story?

Hrm, I'm also debating on who I want Anna to be with xD Maybe when Render comes in we'll all find out ^^

Oh..one more question (sorry for being annoying) Do you draw or something? I'd love to see a drawing of all the characters :3 *squeal*
2/12/2005 c8 Emilea
wow. i love this story. it is so good! i have never seen it before and when i read it today i was like wow. how great is this~

update soon please! like within a week is good. i hope you aren't one of those really fantastic writers that only updates once every 6 months...

i hope you are one of those brilliant writers that updates at least once a week!

just update and make sure some action happens! is she going to get with King? I reckon it would be good if not a little cliche. i personally like Bishop a whole crap load more. is he possibly related to Render? I think he is...

NEWAY! just update!

babe anjwl.x
2/12/2005 c8 18unthinkable
cool story! its so funny! please update soon!
2/12/2005 c8 peace etc
I'm so excited for the next chapter! I can't wait! Will Render have his second appearance? Anywho, update soon!
2/12/2005 c8 ellabella
i tell you what, the amount of time i've had to sign into this website has got me typing so god damn fast. at least with my account words any way. alex is a bit of a tight arse, wonder what happened there. the next chapter should be good, the alex thing was funny. however i wouldn't put it past his character to show up at the club.

i read you're reviews to you're reviews...i totally agree with you- Give Me The Gun is a GOD, but i don't know which story is the bible- He Punks Me Not and Mixed Signals are both really good. cool chapter, i feel a bit sorry for jessie, looks like she's about to be dumped as best friend. she's popular, but it's not the same...all well. my sisters adorable puppy just started tuggin' at my nice new jeans with his TEETH, so i must go and lock him outside in the cold and rain. cya

ellabella
2/12/2005 c8 3Mitaku-Oyasin
so god ^.^ omg for a second there, I seriously thought that Bishop said, "It’s because I’m madly in love with you." Heh. Maybe some other time it will actually happen lol. Update soons!
2/12/2005 c8 2Invisible Confidante
This is a really intriguing, original story, and really well-written.

Okay, I'm a little bit of a grammar freak, so I have to get this out of my system: watch your verb tenses! Sometimes they shift from present to past so that it's hard to keep track of what's going on.

There. It's out of my system.

Anyway, I've got a bunch of questions:

What's with the chess names?Why is King the King and not Bishop (if that makes sense)?Is Render one of the "Good Guys," or the "Bad Guys" (and why is everyone so obsessed with him)?"

Update soon!
2/12/2005 c8 3unerasable words
Well done yet again! Hahahah. You always seem to find a way to make any situation seem funny. I probably looked quite weird laughing at a computer screen but no worries. I do that plenty of times. Hope you update soon again, homework is definitely a #1 killer.
2/11/2005 c7 bleh
what? what have we done to not get updates for so long? if you update i promise to give you my first born child. or candy. whichever one you want more...
2/10/2005 c7 ellabella
cool, update soon. i like goths like she does but i'm all priss and shit. guys look so attractive with piercings *drooling sounds*

~x~ellabella~x~
2/8/2005 c7 3Mitaku-Oyasin
omg bishop
2/8/2005 c7 232Second Hand Screams
Ooh! Good one! Now UPDATE NOW! DO IT! I wanna know what happens next!
1,217 « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »