for A Dark Obsession

1/11/2005 c5 Sydney
DUDE! Renders OLD then!

Plz dont tell me Renders going to turn out to be a junky old man who is a perv and rapist!

Ahh, id scream for about 10 min if that is wat happens. ahh...

anyway update!
1/11/2005 c5 2Tzao
Yay for an update! Oh, I want Render to come back soon. And who did Diablo kill? Cheers. -t
1/11/2005 c5 1Star Studded Diamond
I got so happy when I realized you updated! Woo hoo. I'm extremely glad you didn't end the chapter where you were going to...I would have beens o bummed. Anyways, I loved the chapter. Diablo seems sorta scary...he rapes and kills. *shudder* For some reason, I keep liking King less and less...and Bishop more and more. Oh, and I still like Render. What made him so respected? Anyways, great great story. Can't wait to read more=)
1/11/2005 c5 21Celtic-Princess344
That was awesome! When will we find out what Render did to make him so respected and feared?
1/11/2005 c5 Sir Edward Baka Sama
Holy shit balls you have to update this pronto, or else Ill be hanging by my seat. Literally hanging. Update ASAP
1/11/2005 c5 5XcherryXbombX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FIC! Please update soon!
1/11/2005 c5 WildGoddess
Hehe I wasn't really mad. But could you hint on whether or not Anna gets with Bishop or King or Render. I mean, I know Render would be a lot older then her, but still .I think they'd suit each other nicely. I realy like King. But the more you write, the more I like Bishop. Anyways you could make your hint into a rhyme, if you want. I cannot wait to read more. Diablo seems like one nasty fellow in every single aspect. He kills, rapes, and scares people shitless...my god. Well update soon!
1/9/2005 c4 2cbprice25
I can tell you "just love leaving [us] hanging"! Possibilities are swimming through my mind. "Someone Anna knew before"? Could it be Diablo? And I didn't miss King's wording: "at least one of us should get something out of it". Argh! You're no good to me! I'm going to be speculating for ages!
1/9/2005 c4 Lynn D
Are bishop and Pawn the other stalkers? cant wait to read the next chapie.
1/9/2005 c2 JT FAN
Bishop sounds as if he could be related to Render. They both have blue hair and green eyes.your story is great! update soon please. Oh, and who is Anna gonna hook up with? Bishop?
1/9/2005 c1 PJ BLACK
LOVE the plot. Hows anna suppose to get out of sleeping with King? Bishop sounds HOT. I like that Anna doesnt just let people push her around.Shes one sarcastic chick, But I like that. I dont think youve described what Anna looks like. So...what does she look like? You are a fantastic writer and I hope you update soon.
1/8/2005 c4 Angelhealer
Very cool story! I just found it today, and love it so far. It has a different type of plot and I'm interested to see where it goes. Keep up the good work!
1/8/2005 c4 14ChasingSublime
I liked this chapter, specially thought it was cool when she met up with Conan again. Can't wait for the next chapter.Love,Rach
1/8/2005 c4 Chookstar
Hey that REALLY wasn't sucky ok? I really liked it, it's so funny to hear Anna fighting herself, and she has balls that girl, because there is no way in hell i'd go into a place like that with people you barely know. But then she also could just be very stupid lol. Kings a dick, but then that's really nothing new, Bishops sister sound alright though. Update soon!
1/8/2005 c4 JT FAN
I love this story! At first i was worried it was going to be about some girl with a mental illness and an obsession with goths.Glad i was wrong. I know its part of her charactor, but could you make anna more rebellious? Is something going to happen between anna and bishop? Like a relationship? Oh and king really creeps me out. So neways keep up the good work and please update really really really soon.
1,217 « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »