for Striking Back

3/12/2005 c6 2Blood Wingz
FINALLY..The internet in my house is working again...you happen to be one of the few ppl @ school whoi updates...it's actually a good thing, i know that this is not the worst that will happen during the trip s it now? Well nways keep up da good work and if it's not too much to ask, review mine...KEEP IT UP and HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER!
3/12/2005 c6 uusernname
I love this story so much, lol...
3/12/2005 c6 1SomeRandomWriter
hey!

hope you feel betta! gorgeous chapter by the way! you gotta luv rian! and Jake... partially coz i imagine him to be incredibly hot!

thanks for reviewing my new story! i honestly thought it wouldnt get reviews!

keep up the fab work!

cya

update soon! (you update faster than i do! so i dont really thnk i shuld be talking)hehe
3/11/2005 c5 6twistedFAerieTALes
lol. but i take offense at the chapter w/the blankies. I still have mine...lol. i really do. update soon! ~Sage
2/28/2005 c5 2Blood Wingz
HEY YOU UPDATED ALREADY! OH WELL I HAVE SOMETHING TO READ SINCE EVERYONE ELSE ISN'T...*sigh* I SURE WISH JAKE WOULD JUST DUMP JEN...*sigh* OH WELL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW MINE K? ADIOS AMIGOS!
2/28/2005 c5 3topsecret32
hey! i get this story now...lol. ahaha...hey update soon alrite? wanna knw whuz gna happen next. u gt so many reviews frm people u dont knw eh? :p UPDATE! .
2/27/2005 c5 Finding Tobias
Jen is strange... I don't like her, she seems the creepy/stalker type of person... It's be intersting to see if she actually manages to get over to Europe. Oh boy, this is going to be intersting... Update soon Lady R
2/27/2005 c5 4Nikki Libz
your story is really cute. their both kinda...snobbish but thats alright. camping. yuck. i wanna go to europe! is there gonna be some drama over there? something interesting/crazy/ unexpected. wait i am going to europe[hits head and does a little dance] im going with skool. i'm really glad you read my story. thanks i really appreciate it. well, update soon!
2/27/2005 c5 SomeRandomWriter
oh! so sorry i didnt review last chapter! i didnt realise!anyways no one in their right minds would flame you! so dnt worry!

fab chapters (4 and 5) and dont worry your not as bad as me when it comes to updating!

hehehe

update soon!

cya
2/27/2005 c5 1rathergood12
You have got the highschool story of a lifetime! I love the way you present each character as totally different by showing exactly how the feel. I'm waiting for the next update.
2/27/2005 c5 Birdytamel
Mark feels bad or her? Maybe he can get her off Jakes back...oh man, they're gonna have alot of fun lol. a pg13 version of Eurotrip ;-)of COURSE i recommended u!please update, cant wait to see what happens next...

~birdytamel~

ps. jen's kinda like marie, isn't she? *sigh*
2/27/2005 c4 2Blood Wingz
HIYA! THX FOR UPDATING..I'M SAYING THIS CUZ YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE TO DO SO THIS WEEKEND AS FAR AS I KNOW SO FARE...and YES i wish i could do that to a guy in my old school...cute..BUT I HATE HIM LIKE HELL..ACTUALLY HE'S WORSE OFF...um back to the story...WOW I DID NOT EXPECT THAT THEY WOULD GO TO EUROPE..CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT TURMOIL WILL FOLLOW...UPDATE SOON!
2/25/2005 c4 6Adders721
I like how u are having them go to Europe, that will definetely(Sp?) be interesting to read! Can't wait for more!~adders~
2/25/2005 c4 18pinkfluffyoranges
well heres my reveiw...europe this sure is going to be interesting, ina good way ofcourse too be honnest i was strarting to think about how cliche the story was im glad uve added a twist. u still havent mentioned in detail what jake looks like, i hope he has black hair tho
2/24/2005 c4 Finding Tobias
Well... that ought to be interesting. Still I would kill to go to Europe, even if i was with my enemy. Europe is a big place, I could lose my enemy or leave them in France or something and go to Ireland. *shrugs* One of them could get lost trying to lose them and then the other has to try to find them. *shakes head* Oy! I've been stuck in the car too long 5 hours to be exact in bad weather. Not fun! Anywho,thank you for the review! Good chapter, update soon!

Lady R