for Striking Back

2/2/2005 c2 4windowbreak
im like samantha in ur story...ur going knda quickly, jumping from this to that (like me) so yah...we both gotta work on those...muahahah...ok well update soon! and im sorry if I dont update yet...kse...im too lazy...hehehe...but i got the plot line down already in my head, as for all my stories...i just either dont have time or inspiration to do it.
2/1/2005 c2 1SomeRandomWriter
HEY! cant help but think that the A/N was partially aimed at me and my recently, extremely slow updateing! hehhe i'll have to fix that!

anyway i love this story! you so have to update soon! this is one for my favs!

cya
2/1/2005 c2 Without You
Okay, besides a few typos, understandable really...I liked this chapter. It flowed well, had good direction for what appears to be a plot and subplot...and although it's a cliched idea, you appear to do well with those and adding twists. I applaud the chapter.
2/1/2005 c2 6Adders721
Yeah so I like your story! I think the character of Jen is my fav because of the way she acts! I really like the sparks flying between Jake and Rian! Please update soon!~adders~
2/1/2005 c2 2hurricane1
update patty! but too many pple...hard to remember all their names...try to improve that k? gud job on updatin!...cya 2mrw!-hurricane
2/1/2005 c1 1SomeRandomWriter
HEYA! thanks for your reviews!

really really sorry for the late updates but you know how its?

well anyway! i love this you have to keep it up! update VERY soon!

i wanna know what happens!

btw, what does Jake look like? i have positively no imagination so you have to help me out!

hehehe

update soon!

ciao!
1/29/2005 c1 11arachibutyrophobia
Awesome way to stary a school yar...if ur watching, that is. PLease upate, want to know mor about what i think is a VERY interesting history...lol.what about his blanky? spill!
1/21/2005 c1 writralicia
I like it...really...I want to read more...please...and hurry up with the other chapter too (joking)...your semi silent reviewer - me, AJ
1/4/2005 c1 3Mahuika Flame
I like it. Has a good sense of humorish tint to it. ^^

I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter. ;)
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6