for Ravenna the Stunning Elven Warrior Princess Mage

3/3/2016 c1 12DanaWolfStudios
Awsome! Brilliantly weird! This felt like a parody of all the cliched fantasy stories you sometimes find on this site. I was laughing and grinning throught the whole story.
I was wondering if your character, Revanna, is a play on Mary-sues, she certainly sounded like it.
Anyway, love your story, :)
6/23/2010 c1 3Kyre Crow
Indeed, random. I like randomness!

This story was kind of confusing, I suppose, but each character has a purpose in the story, and I really like that. Each character is memorable.

I probably liked Timmy/Vazhuxel, but I also wondered wheret he messenger-person went at the end. I thought the overuse of the word "passionate(ly)" was funny.

The last line leaves me thinking and wondering, but it adds to the randomness. Great job!
12/19/2008 c1 1dyingimmortal
You should write a new chapter about Mr. Broadsword Master. I'd read it. :'D

But seriously, this was hilarious. I loved the whole Timmy thing, and Na'raqya's horror at men and short hair, and the overuse of the word "passionate(ly)", and the guard/dice thing... this was just brilliant. Loved it! xD
7/27/2007 c1 6The Abstract Dualist
This story made my day. I love it.
5/21/2007 c1 1TomEnglish
Brilliant. I loved it. Na'raqya was my favorite. :0)

-TomEnglish
4/8/2007 c1 Michelle Habibi
this was hilarious. i liked it. but kind of confused by the last sentence becuz it was supposed ot be a one-shot and then the last sentence talks about some boy who was destined for greatness...but i like this. bye!

-Michelle
7/26/2006 c1 56printed-peppermint
Oh my god. This is genius. (PASSIONATE GENIUS!)
7/14/2006 c1 1For What Its Worth
You can't leave this as a one-shot!1 Finish it, please! It's very good.
6/16/2006 c1 9The Folk Extraction
I hate to say it but it was kind of a cliche among cliche parodies, not that I could do any better, My favorite part was Vazhuxel's apearance, it made me laugh.
6/6/2006 c1 abandonnnnned
Beautiful. I nearly burst out laughing (in a uni room full of students) at the "Timmy...I’d recognize you anywhere!" part.
5/30/2006 c1 msGLK
(LAUGHs) Oh my gawd ... Great story!
2/2/2006 c1 12Fae Hines
You amuse me monkey child! I Love late-night creations! *muah!*Love, S'mie
12/14/2005 c1 Arsenic.Dreams
This story has more impact after reading How to Write a Cliche Fantasy story. More impact just meaning more hilarious. I really like how the servant with the unpronoucable name (XD) was getting so freaked out about men. Anyways, an awesome little cliche spoof.
12/9/2005 c1 4Zefskiy
This was HILARIOUS, and well-written at the same time. I've got to say, this made me smile more than anything i've read today, except for your 'How to Write a Fantasy Cliche', which I revistied again today.
12/6/2005 c1 30End-of-forever
hilarious already. can't wait to see where you go with it.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »