for She Will Be Loved

11/27/2005 c1 4zephyr deity
All I can say is that it was a beautiful story...touching too.
5/31/2005 c10 5horrible writer
Honestly, I hadn't really been keeping up with your story over the past few months. I just finished reading it and I have to admit that it's come out really well. A well deserved recognition. Good job :)
4/6/2005 c10 5superficiality
omg? is that the end! i've finally gotten into your story! it's so great! i also want to thank you for your review on my new story! good work on developing the lyrics! really good! write another one!
4/5/2005 c10 Rachal92
Wow. I was a big fan of that song. I love your story. Do you think you could write a story based on the song 1985? It's by Bowling For Soup.
3/22/2005 c10 4visodyssey
Okies - although this is VERY belated...

Excellent fic you have here! The central idea is great, but you've also implemented it very nicely.

Ann is most definately that hatable sort - I've met a few of those kinds in my lifetime (haven't we all) and you've accurately represented the character. JP - nice to see someone with that kind of character. And MaryAnn... She's not sickeningly sweet, which is good. It would have been so easy to make her sweet and/or superlatively vulnerable, but you haven't done. Nice work.

The ending is powerful as MaryAnn's 'virtual' relationship is discarded, in exchange for a real one. That was a powerful image which was a great conclusion for the fic.

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up on a job well done.

~Voyager2002~
3/11/2005 c10 15tickle me emox3
Wow. So sad =(...its really good though. I'm not a big fan of Maroon 5 or She Will Be Loved, but I enjoyed it. I like Yellowcard better=) 'I'll send you the rough draft and seal it with tears...'
3/3/2005 c10 1Xglass-rose
Hey! You reviewed my story "Could I be your Memory?" So I decided to come check out your storie(s) Oh I absolutely LOVED this story. I started and I couldn't stop! I read it all in one sitting. You are a very talented writer, it was a bit cliched, but then again, usually all good stories are at least a bit cliched. Well I LOVED it, so I can't wait to read more from you!
3/2/2005 c10 25raniaur
THAT WAS AWESOME! GREAT GREAAT STORY!
3/2/2005 c10 8black unicorn33
sorry i took so long to review this chapter, i haven't been on FP for ages. wonderful end to a wonderful story based on a wonderful song. well done. The ending was the sweetest ever!
2/21/2005 c10 IMA FEVER
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Thanks for reviewing for my story so I decided to be nice and read your story. And I did and I LOVE IT! *sings* Please don't try so hard to say goodbye...

*SRP*
2/17/2005 c10 tarita
perfect.

and thats all im gonna say.

i loved reading this, and will be keeping an eye out for your other stories, which i hope come soon.

**tarita**
2/17/2005 c10 Aaargh Alex
I love this story! It's absolutely fantastic. I found it last night, and I just... WOW! Anne is evil, MaryAnn rocks the earth, Jake was cool, and Maroon 5 forever! All the componenats to make an excellent story, ALL IN ONE! w00t! Good job! I really loved it!E.B x
2/15/2005 c10 iluvchocolate
omg that was so SWEETperfect for valentine's day!u r an awesome writer - hope 2 c another of ur stories!
2/14/2005 c10 4black robin
AWESOME STORY! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER? PLEASE! Well actually it was awesome! No added chapters necessary. Wait I don't know. This story is awesome to the max!
2/14/2005 c10 18kenzie0809
wow...amazing story! I LOVE this song much! I think you should write another song-fic story!
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »