for Every Single Way

7/30/2014 c14 4rockspapersnscissors
... and he want me... ; wants*

Such a cute story, really well done, I love the character Dom he really symbolized a lot in their relationship. However, I think you made Adam come off as too violent...

I was really questioning whether or not to support their relationship because of his previous actions. You made their thoughts clear at the end, but it would be well advised to add some angst in prior chapters, instead of an all at once summation at the end.

If I were you, I would include some obvious signs of Alex's avoidance of 'love' and a clear representation of Adam's thoughts when Alex avoided the topics, by showing how he felt pained.

... Just my thoughts tho- XD

Really awesome story, thanks so much for writing it! :D

(_3)/

Oh- GOD! You evil person! \(TT)/
7/30/2014 c5 rockspapersnscissors
It should be... Val like's' you too... :7
8/15/2010 c14 Aerin
Sorry to say but I really wanted the story to be about Val since it started with Val and kind of got my hope up with his awesome personality. Though I do like Adam and Alex together, I need more of Val.
7/27/2010 c4 20purplehost
Alex deserves Adam, and Val needs to grow up. But I'll just have to read the rest to find out what actually happens...
7/5/2010 c1 pygmy owl
Cute story, I like it. :-)
5/15/2010 c14 pretensions
such a painful, loving, heartfelt story, especially in the last few chapters! it's funny how i don't really dislike any of these characters (except for maybe willis the dumb homophobic jock, but he only appeared for a nanosecond). alex and adam made me really feel for them and their emotions and their situations. i actually started crying throughout the angsty parts. overall, just a great, sweet story.

and also the only one you've posted to fp. five years ago. so...that's a bit of a letdown, since i was looking forward to clicking on your name and reading everything else you'd posted. but thank you very much for writing this story! it was a worthwhile read.
1/5/2009 c14 nomy
its so wonderful! i love it! its full of love story that fits so nicely..and i know its kinda fairytale ending but i love it!..waiting for the sequel though..!write more!..love the uncertainty of Adam and Alex..and love VAL!..just kinda think that you should do a girl Val, though..nonetheless..love your story so much!
12/7/2008 c14 1Li Nika
this story went stright up among the best of the good stories I have read! it really pulled me in and it has such a meaning in it! and it's true too! love, trust and honesty is things that would make the world become a paradise if everyone had it towards everyone else, but things doesnt work that way and the world just becomes this big miserable conflict!

this story is really amazing. how two people manage to overcome such an obstacle of fear and trust. just, amazing :3

it's been a joy to read and I can promise you that it will be re-read many, many times :D
10/13/2008 c14 17Cattails
This was so adorable! My favourite character was definitely Val. XD He's such a sweetie! Oh, good, and there was a happy ending! The way the last few chapters were going, I was kinda expecting someone to get killed off O_o I really enjoyed it!
10/9/2008 c14 Mistress of Apple Pie
Very adorable story. Loved reading it =)
8/1/2008 c14 Rhod
A nice easy flowing story, dramatic but not pain-in-the-ass-angsty. I liked it. But still I think what Adam did is wrong and Alex is just too nice for his own good.
4/20/2007 c14 7Love Eternally
AW! That's so cute! I love it!
1/13/2007 c14 1Lidyah
*weeps at the ending*

This was lovely and you rounded off the story so very well :)
156 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »