for Lilypad life

9/27/2007 c1 5TheBratMan
I really enjoyed this chapter. Different from your other stories. Maybe because it has a different type of humor? Any way, it got more of the fantasy fell to it. Kinda reminds me of the book "Slaves of the Mastery".
9/16/2005 c2 Glehnmarc
On Chapter two. Lots of great action in this piece and Lord Zircon a fun-loving Crim.

Your words bring lots of wonderful visuals - Now that's a comment I'd like to get :)
9/15/2005 c1 14glehnmarc
Now this one I'm liking Robster! This is fantastic, it's very very good. I love the names, wish I thought of em. Well I've thought of one. I also have a character called Marek and I've got one called Humdrum. By the the way was the teacher's name?

The things I particularly liked were as follows...

"His eyebrows pulled together as he glared at Cookie..."

I loved the 'dreamy' joke. This was nice.

I enjoyed the girls attempts at being sick

And I have to say Cookie was rather entertaing in Smurrell's lair.

Finally the flying jokes. Attitude of a foot - classic!

I have yet to read Chapter two, so I'll be looking forward to that.
8/30/2005 c1 24its just me RP
but... but... this was posted back in January, where is the next chapter. Stop holding out
7/22/2005 c1 9Davvn
*acts shocked* oh, EVIL CLIFFIE! Very, very good first chapter, I aplaud you. *applauds* The first fe sentences ("Humand don't exsist.") sounds like something from the movie Frengully. Have you ever seen it?

But anyway, back to the original thing, this is a EXTREMLEY good first chapter. Please continue! :) ~Sapphire Unicorn~