for A Cancer

1/9/2005 c1 15No Trust
A wise man once said,

“The earth ain't your mother, you fucking stupid hippy. It's a chunk of convenient resources and it will be exploited, strip mined, transformed into wealth, and otherwise eaten by human beings - the biggest, baddest, meanest, smartest fucking predators to ever evolve on the fucking rock and eye it with cold calculating brains.

”All the other animals will die, unless some sentimental soul puts them in zoos. fuck 'em.

”This mystical, cowardly mindset about 'Mother Earth' (pardon me while I fucking dry heave) is a brain disease.

”Get the fuck over it.”
1/8/2005 c1 15Radyn
Oh dear. You lost all credibility when you mentioned "Goddess" and "Gaea" in the last paragraph.
1/8/2005 c1 3Valkien
Powerful, wish I could agree with you. Humans are not cancer themselves, but rather it is the actions of some that make it seem so. At least remember this- Cancer can be defeated.
1/8/2005 c1 4John Stein PhD
O Lordie! Clearly, the majority of humanity is mindless, and in need your melodrama and enlightenment. Thank you!
1/8/2005 c1 Amora Elvenstar
Very well written. Nicely put. I like your use of metaphors. It was exact. Also, it does cause you to think and I sincerily hope that all of us are not as evil as you make us out to be. Very good. Keep writing.
1/8/2005 c1 6TearsOfTurquoiseAngels
Amazing. I have to agree with you here. Most people are really awful. We find something beautiful and we either kill it or cage it. Humans are the scum of the Earth, the end of the Earth. The few really beautiful, wonderful humans that there are are fucked up by the scummy ones. Anyway I'm sort of going off on my own tangent. ~Terra~