for Insanity

4/24/2005 c1 9InSilverShadows
Very interesting. I am now quite concerned as to how well you delve into the troubled mind... you describe the images very vividly but with brevity characteristic of victims of the "everlasting hug..." Quite well-written! Good work!
2/18/2005 c1 28Grace Maxwell
Heyy~! It's really good.. Did you mean that the insanity is in the form of an angel..? It's really good.. I actually understood what the hug was... Ja..
1/11/2005 c1 5A.J. Sing
Wow! I do like this one. It seems that it was a difficult time in your life and you were trying to get out of it and or are dealing with it. Its cool and unique.
1/10/2005 c1 2Valkiri
Very impressive. I had two different situations going on in my head while reading this and I think it's very mysterious, but that's what makes a poem interesting to me. Keep up the good work because I look forward to reading more works of yours.
1/9/2005 c1 62lifescrewsusall
wow one of the unique-est poems i've ever read. i think i know the feeling of not wanting to love but in a way being forced to. yeah but i've never read someone write about. very well done. n thanks for the review.~Aaron