for Different Love, A

6/1/2001 c1 5Myrddin Emrys
Kool!
2/26/2001 c6 musikchik
Maybe i'm just weird(well duh,let me re-phrase that) maybe i'm more weird than normal b/c this sounds like two people obsessing over things that arent there...its well written and all, but whatever, i'm going crazy..
2/16/2001 c1 Christa
Oh man, that is so beautiful! It reminds me... and so poetic... I love it...
1/22/2001 c1 1Dani
ohh...PLEASE let Brent learn from Synthia! Please! ahhh! Need...true...romance...need...dialogue...please! hehe. Are you ever planning on telling their names? Until you do, I will forever refer to them as "Synthia" and "Brent" Hey, maybe you could name them that! *rotfl* C'mon...they're cool names. hehe.
1/22/2001 c1 Dani
ohh...Brent appears to be crushing on someone! Wait, he was crushing in the last part too...well, know he likes Synthia even more. (See how much cooler it is just to name them!) I like the whole thingy with the star...that's really cool...AHH! These are so short! No wonder you have 196 fics written, wait, how many? hmm... lemme check...yeah, I was right. If mine were that short...well, never mind...I still wouldn't have as many as you do. Oh no, is there only one more part to this fic posted? Whatever will I do? ahhh! Are you ever going to have Brent and Synthia actually *gulp* talk? Imagine *starts singing John Lennon until someone smacks her*...that would be so cool!
1/22/2001 c1 Dani
ahhh! Need-to-name-the-characters. hehe. I bet YOU know what their names are. *grrr* You're just being evil and not telling...so I'll have to name them for you. "He" is Brent, and "she" is..erm...Synthia (hey, a new way to spell that name...I like it). Brent is "perfect" and Synthia is "quiet." How very interesting...Brent sounds like this one guy I know- Phil. He's so perfect it's annoying. arg...I had a crush on him for sooo long. What's mildly amusing, is that parts of what I dreamed about him came true...he went on vacation with my family (he's good friends with one of my cousins) and all the kids put up a tent...well, we put up two, but we only slept in one *grins* and I got to sleep next to Phil...OMG it was a dream come true. Woah, I've been rambling, huh? Well, this is a really cool story. Me likes mucho. (hey, that made no sense...*rotfl* oh well)
1/22/2001 c1 Dani
woah...deep. *hehe* onto the next installment!
1/22/2001 c1 Dani
hmm...very interesting. This seems like a D/H, but does Draco have olive-green colored eyes? nope. hmm...
1/21/2001 c1 Star
Oh that is so very good!
1/18/2001 c1 musikchik
that was really good! even though it was written differently that made it better
1/18/2001 c1 Fifi LaLa
Okay. I am going to skip the retarded-I-am-trying-to-be-funny-routine. I NEED MORE!
1/18/2001 c1 Fifi LaLa
*blows nose partly because this was sad and partly because she has a TERRIBLE cold! Told ya I was coming down with something, Mel! :-)* I like this. MORE!
1/18/2001 c1 Fifi LaLa
Short, short, short! Anyway, I am not the one to talk. I really like this series. A lot. It's very realistic and true. Too true, as a matter of fact. Anyway, I have to go read the other parts. I like this series. A lot.
1/18/2001 c1 Fifi LaLa
Very nice. I look forward to reading the series. I sound like a prissy fanfic writer. Oh, hell, I am gonna be that hyper author! WOO HOO! Great prologue! :-)
1/18/2001 c1 c