for My Beloved

1/23/2008 c1 3anticipatingforthefall
LOL I was so not expecting that last part hahahaha!

-chicken tenders ;)

This is great!
8/25/2006 c1 17bR0k3N
first off- *chicken tenders*

second off.. you call ur loved one a dr. pepper can? w0w i call my love my raspberry icecream cuz i know i just LOVE raspberry icecream... lmao...

third off-thnx fer the review

fourth off- this was a really great poem... and im still goin thru ur list here so yea...

fifth off- are you a guy or a girl cuz in ur profile thingy u sed ur name was george but u also were britnee... so umm yea? lmao

sixth off- THREE DAYS GRACE ALL THE WAY! and i got the title Must be dreaming from Evanescence's one song lmao... and breaking benjamin-they rock my sox lmao

and lastly-seventh- (lmao) that whole italicized thingy that i think is below ur chicken tenders thingy... it's ok to be wierd... im weird too lmao

PS (ok i lied not my last thing)- um... i forget... tootto-loo... heehee
8/14/2006 c1 Shawn
^_^ that's great!
3/29/2006 c1 88Icthoid Matro Coselos
YAY! AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
2/23/2006 c1 78WinterDeity
I loved this! I love poems with that kind of twist at the end, especially ones where it ends up being something inanimate! Keep it going!~Winter~
2/7/2006 c1 82Isabella22
LOL! This was hilarious! I love it. (Coke and Dr.Pepper are my favorite) Thanks for reviewing my poem. I like yours too. -Isabella22

P.S. I'm only doing this once...Chicken Tenders :D
1/27/2006 c1 115Random-Idiocity
Hooray for Dr.pepper :P he is my friend too ! Well the title was really cool...makes ya think of something else other than Dr.pepper :P
10/12/2005 c1 Fox Angel
Here I thought you where talking about a person when you where talking about a drink lol. I love that drink as well for the same reasons...Oh yeah and I added ya to my favorite authors list!
8/21/2005 c1 3MidSummersRose
And here I thought you were talking about a person...great job! That was a great poem!
8/4/2005 c1 kawdudem
dr. pepper is good! i knew you liked it but just not that much lol great poem keep writin

kawdudem(marcus)
7/21/2005 c1 Jessica C. Belcher
Britney C. ErringtonI got to tell you a little story.Pepsi coloa dirty drink, pour it down the kitchen sink, tastes like vinegaer looks like ink, pepsi cola dirty drink.Pepsi cola went to town cocacola shot him down, Dr. Peper fixed him up, now he's drinking 7 up.
7/15/2005 c1 40LoveAlways05
HA i loved it! it was really good... you made think you were really talking about someone but bam it our beloved Dr.Pepper! well what esle can i say can't wait till you write again and love and misses!

Itney
7/12/2005 c1 31Dr-Pepper-2008
Hey Cuz! I love this poam! Dr.Pepper is awsome! I cant wait till you move down! See ya soon! love ya! Steph
7/6/2005 c1 Tasha
That was awesome...I can totally relate! :)
7/3/2005 c1 mango
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY ABOUT MOUNTAIN DEW. WHY AM I SHOUTING THIS AT U? LOOK, I CAN RHYTME! JSUT CAN'T SPELL. OK. I am done, hon. (how do u feel about pepsi? ) ~mango
25 Page 1 2 Next »